All reviewsbeefeater next dooradjoining beefeaterwarm welcomeeasy accessgood nights sleepcomfortable bedlady on receptionliverpool city centrevalue for moneycouldn't faultmeal dealon arrivalexcellent valueshort breakbudget hotelplenty of parkingcouldn't do enough
Reviewed 16 July 2014

Stayed four nights in July. My room was pristine and has remained beautifully cleaned throughout my stay.
The staff both at the hotel and in the Beefeater next door where meals were taken have been very friendly and helpful.
Good range of breakfast and the evening meals have been very acceptable.
I have had a problem with the wifi though. Having paid £10 for a week's wifi access. Other than the fact I object to having to pay for wifi these days in hotels, the access has been very flaky at best. Two nights there have been no wifi and trying to get a refund off the third party suppliers has been a nightmare (you have to wait for a long time to get your call answered, and you have to pay for the pleasure of waiting to speak to them when the problem is at their end). An email address I was given to contact them didn't work.
But the staff at the hotel have bent over backwards to try and help me.
But, aside from that one issue, I have no complaints at all and will very happily stay here again.

Room Tip: Rooms at the back have a view over a lawn rather than the car park.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Karen E
Reviewed 9 July 2014

Stayed 3 nights from Saturday 5th July. Choose this Premier Inn for it's location away from the Motorway and not far from Liverpool for a short break. On arrival received a very warm welcome at check-in. The room was clean and comfortable, what we have come to expect from a Premier Inn. Our only complaint was the noise from people returning to their rooms and the cleaning staff talking outside our room in the morning.

Room Tip: Rooms on 1st floor away from stairs would be best
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Michael-4551
Reviewed 7 July 2014

Appalling staff attitude on complaining about the bed, could not be bothered and arrogant.
The room was fine and the price would have been good....if we could have slept.
I stay in Premier Inns frequently with work and social events, however this one I will be giving a wide birth and not recommending it to friends/family and taking of the list for work.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Paula B
Reviewed 23 June 2014

A warm and friendly, down to earth, welcome, spotless room, super comfy bed, helpful staff and a hearty breakfast to round things off. Better service than many a 'top quality' hotel. A great base for a St.Helens do!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank JoAnJoAnNa
Reviewed 23 June 2014

My husband and I were attending a wedding nearby to this hotel so that was why we chose it. The staff were extremely friendly, room was spotlessly clean and the pub that was attached was also excellent we had a meal there before going off to the venue. Couldnt find any faults with the hotel at all we had an enjoyable stay.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple