Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Get rewarded with One Key
Agoda.com
No booking fees
Dgtrev
Rome, Italy

Great service

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 15 Apr 2024
Great premier inn. The service was fantastic Timea was extremely helpful & professional when I had an issue with the TV. I was able to change rooms very quickly.

Free car park between 6pm-9am and it’s just across the road!

Very clean rooms with everything you need.
Date of stay: April 2024
    £60
  • Vio.com
4.7 miles from Premier Inn Wokingham Town Centre
View more hotels in Wokingham
All reviews multi storey poached eggs few minutes walk duty manager great stay meal deal budget hotel front of house great room comfortable stay car park rooms are clean cooked breakfast excellent hotel railway station air con night stay
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 April 2024 via mobile

We've used this place a few times while visiting family in Wokingham. It is clean and staff are good. It is very easy to find with a layby to off load a car. Paid parking is nearby. Very quick walk into town for pubs and restaurants. Will use again

Room tip: Paid parking just 5 minutes walk away
Date of stay: April 2024
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 March 2024

From check-in to check-out, The whole Team were Professional and polite.
Georgios, the Restaurant Manager provided excellent customer service. The whole place was Spotless, and the Rooms were all newly decorated to a very high standard. Will definitely recommend Wokingham Premier Inn to Family & Friends.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 28 March 2024

Great hotel in the middle of Wokingham. Close to restaurants and shops.
The staff are incredibly friendly. Particularly Shova on reception, you always make me feel so welcome. Big shout out to Lauren at breakfast who is always there to greet me with a smile. Such a lovely young lady who goes the extra mile. You guys make the hotel…thank you!

The rooms are always spotless with super comfortable beds & great pillows. Breakfast is great, as is dinner with great kitchen staff. The best premier inn I have stayed in.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 24 March 2024

I’m writing this review regarding an elderly friend who was provided with accommodation by his insurance company at Premier Inn Wokingham. He stayed for two weeks in February after his house nearby was flooded. My friend has memory problems and is often confused, the stress of being in this situation caused him to be even more confused than usual.
I live in Eastbourne but spoke to manager Georgios on the phone several times during my friend’s stay, he was very kind and understanding and advised his team of the situation.
So to Georgios, Sara and Shova, a HUGE thank you for going the extra mile and looking after my friend, it is so very much appreciated ❤️

Date of stay: February 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 19 March 2024

Hotel accommodation was absolutely fine.

Parking was a fiasco. The website explains that the hotel "provide(s) a ticket machine located within the hotel which covers from 6pm until 9am the next day which is free for our guests".

When I arrived at approx 7pm, I checked in my vehicle using the hotel machine. When I checked out from the hotel at noon the next day, I couldn't work out how to pay for the period from when the free parking stopped to the time I was leaving, I.E. 9am-12pm. I found a member of hotel staff to ask how I could pay for the extra hours. Their response was to ask "Did you check the car back in at 9am?", I told them that I was in bed asleep at 9am, to which they replied that I had "probably got a ticket then". I returned to my car to find a parking ticket attached. I intended to check out at noon, and presumed that I would pay the 3 hours difference on the parking, yet somehow I was "checked out" of the car park at 9am by your voucher.

I enquired about parking when I arrived at the hotel, and was told to take a voucher. It would have taken no extra effort for the staff member to advise me that I would need to re-check in the car at 9am.

Had I known about this bizarre state of affairs, I would have simply paid for the parking in full from my time of arrival to my time of departure. The notion that I should have set an alarm to wake up in order to check my car into a car park it had never left is baffling.

So my stay cost me an unexpected £50 parking ticket, and to add insult to injury I somehow got charged £6.50 for the day I left when I was attempting to use the machine to pay for my parking.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel