“GREAT PLACE”

Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Wokingham, United Kingdom
“GREAT PLACE”
Reviewed 6 September 2013

We went to Prezzo in Broad Street last evening and had a great meal, my husband tried the two different pasta dishes for one meal and he said it tasted great. I had a normal pasta which was fabulous

Visited August 2013

Northampton, United Kingdom
“Lone Diner”
Reviewed 9 August 2013

Having never eaten in a restaurant on my own, i chose Prezzo because I thought it would be a safe place to do so. They were a little surprised when I turned up and asked for a table for one but nevertheless accommodated me. The restaurant was busy and had a good atmosphere which put me at ease. The food was good, the staff attentive and my smartphone kept me entertained! All in all a pleasant experience...apart from being stung on the finger by a wasp!

Visited August 2013
Wokingham, United Kingdom
“Excellent lunch time small plate”
Reviewed 11 July 2013

We visited this restaurant at a lunch time. We only required a small lunch time meal and they have introduced a 'small plate' meal. This was just what we wanted and was excellent. We sat outside in the court yard, which provided a pleasant atmosphere, watching the 'world go by' and relaxing at the same time. The court yard faces onto Broad Street, and faces south, so on a sunny day, it is a real sun trap, but they have large square parasols, so you can sit and eat/drink in the shade. The staff were very nice and friendly. Certainly another visit next time in Wokingham.

• Visited July 2013
Reading Berkshire UK
“An evening with friends”
Reviewed 21 June 2013

It is a while since we visited this restaurant which is on one of the main streets of Wokingham...It is difficult to park near so most use the car park at Waitrose and walk through. Once in, having booked a few days earlier we were shown to a nice table in a corner and ordered our drinks. I ordered a bowl of olives to start. I had Pinot Grigio and my wife and friends ordered Merlots and my son had a large Italian beer (NA)..Our waitress was delightful and took our orders for our main course. The menu is extensive but we all concentrated on Calzones (di Mare), Pizzas Vesuvio and Pizzas with Chicken.... They were not long in arriving and were beautifully presented ---and hot. with salad and a superb vinaigrette. The Calzones contained King Prawns and Salmon.

We all thoroughly enjoyed these and were quite happy but saw a special offer on desserts. The came with a tea or a coffee so we chose Profiteroles or Cheesecakes with differing toppings. I had Cappaccino ....the rest had TEA !!

It is a very pleasant restaurant and we felt that we were welcome... We paid the bill and thanked the staff, especially the waitress.

• Visited June 2013
Berkshire, United Kingdom
“Awful experience, terrible service”
Reviewed 6 June 2013

My Fiancee booked a table midweek for the two of us at 7.30. The restaurant was busy as we expected for a summer's evening. The manager asked us if we wanted to sit inside or out and we opted for the latter. He just gave us the menus and pointed towards the door, not even escorting us to the table.

Then, we waited for 15-20 mins and no one came to take our drinks or food order. A waitress did come over with the drinks for another table. When we asked for our order to be taken, she awkwardly made an excuse and could not wait to get away.

We promptly left and, needless to say, we won't be back.

• Visited June 2013