Hilton St Anne's Manor, Bracknell
  • Room Service
The Emmbrook Inn(Wokingham)
  • Restaurant
1,917 results
All reviewsdeluxe roomafternoon teatennis courtspamper packagespa breakswimming poolspa facilitieslovely groundssteam roomfamily roomlegoland packagethorpe parkrestaurant staffa lovely staysofa bedbar arealovely room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 30 April 2014

Very comfortable hotel in great surroundings and the staff were really lovely. The room was perfect and the breakfast was ideal for all tastes. It was a shame to leave so I look forward to going back for either business or leisure.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
SergeRosendo, General Manager at Hilton St Anne's Manor, Bracknell, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2014

Thank you for posting a review on this website. I am pleased that you had an amazing time with us, it clearly was a shame you had to leave!, I do hope that you will return again soon.

Thank you for choosing to stay St Anne's Manor

Reviewed 30 April 2014

This is a great hotel in lovely grounds, our recently refurbished room was a delight, the buffet breakfast was very good with a wide range of choice and attentive staff. The Spa pool and facilities are OK if not crowded, Wokingham town centre is about a brisk 30 minute walk away. Would definitely use this hotel again if in the area.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on this website. I was delighted to read your comments and equally pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us.

I do hope that we have the opportunity of welcoming you back sometime in the future.

Reviewed 29 April 2014

Just a nightmare!! from beginnig to end... Pls avoid!!!! Bar Service poor, tackey rooms, Restaurant staff rude & unattentive.. should i go on.. I remember staying at this hotel eight years ago & had a great stay, being that the refrub had not been done. Great service from both Bar/Restaurant staff.. want the hell has gone wrong "Hilton"

Room Tip: Do not stay here
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank simon M

Thank you for your review. I was naturally concerned to read your comments - this is clearly not how we would wish any of our guests to leave us feeling. All our staff are trained on customer service and know how to ensure all guests are individually looked after. I am sorry that on this occasion you left us feeling uncared for.

Reviewed 28 April 2014

The hotel is in a good location for Reading and Bracknell as a business traveller.

The Service on reception is poor, and on arrival was greeted by the Hotel Manager complaining and laughing about his guests! And, I did not find the warmth I was expecting at check in like other hotels.

Once presented with my room key I struggled to find my room, as there are quite a few stairs and corridors to navigate prior to finding the room, this was quite frustrating when needing to carry two suitcases and suits.

On entering the room, it was a major let down, with a very, very tired looking room, dated decor and furnishings and scuff marks everywhere. Despite the room being clean, I did not feel comfortable in it, as it was so dirty looking. The bed was quite lumpy feeling.

The bathroom was also very dated and did not look as clean as one would expect.

I used the swimming pool, it was also a little tired looking.

Eating in the restaurant was ok, but the food not to the best of standards and the restaurant was filthy dirty with stained chairs!

This is not my favourite hotels in the area, and would suggest other hotels with better service and better quality of hotel!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
SergeRosendo, General Manager at Hilton St Anne's Manor, Bracknell, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2014

Thank you for comments on this website, I was naturally concerned to read your comments and sorry that you did not enjoy your stay with us. I was also puzzled about the comment about the hotel manager laughing as his guest! this was definitely not me! All staff at the hotel are training on how to greet our guests in a professional manner and go out of their way to help all guests during their stay.

I am sorry that you were disappointed with your stay on this occasion.

Reviewed 28 April 2014

I have just read some remarks about last Easter weekend - and I thought I should also comment. Because my wife and I have stayed there too over Easter and we were both more than happy. Friendly reception as always, friendly, helpful assistance with whatever. Great facilities, nice drinks. And breakfast is much better than in many other hotel.

In short we were really enjoying ourselves and I cannot understand why people complain. From us at least congrats to the great service and hotel!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time and trouble to post review in this website - it is always a pleasure to see we are giving our guests exactly what they look for when staying away from home. I was delighted to read your comments. Thank you!

I do hope you will visit us again soon.

Thank you for choosing to stay at St Anne's Manor.