Hilton St Anne's Manor, Bracknell
US$106
US$141
Holiday Inn Reading M4 Jct 10(Winnersh)(Great Value!)
US$119
The Dukes Head(Wokingham)
US$106
TripAdvisor
  • Restaurant
Travelodge Winnersh Triangle(Winnersh)(Great Value!)
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
1,933 results
All reviewsdeluxe roomafternoon teatennis courtspamper packagespa breakswimming poolspa facilitieslovely groundssteam roomfamily roomlegoland packagethorpe parkrestaurant staffa lovely staysofa bedbar arealovely room
Reviewed 3 June 2014 via mobile

Had a spa day here today. Had swedish massage which for an extra £10 I could have the hot rocks. Had these elsewhere and knew how lovely they are.
Had a facial, eye firming treatment and scalp massage. Absolute bargain for £45 through Travelzoo.
Afternoon tea was also included in the deal.

Jessica who did my treatment was very nice and informative. She made me feel pampered.
The receptionist at the spa was however quite unfriendly I felt.

After my treatment I enjoy afternoon tea in the bar area overlooking the garden.
Fantastic !
The service at the bar was very friendly and helpful. John was very nice.

For an extra £5 I was allowed to use the pool, whirpool and steam room which was all very enjoyable.

Overall a great day. Great experience. Very friendly staff.

• Stayed: June 2014
SergeRosendo, General Manager at Hilton St Anne's Manor, Bracknell, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2014

Thank you for your review, I was delighted to read your comments on your 'lovely treat', thank you for your comments regarding the staff, especially John, who I know will be delighted to learn he made a difference to your stay!

Thank you for choosing to stay at St Anne's Manor, we look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 2 June 2014

I received a great welcome when checking in, the receptionist was warm, friendly and chatty. A great start.

There was a wedding reception on during my stay but I was told at check in that my room was quite a distance from it so I wouldn't be able to hear the music. I was pleased to find that was indeed the case and my room was nice and quiet. The room itself was a really good size with a massive bed. It was clean and tidy.

Often when I stay in hotels I have to do some work in the evening so I was really pleased to find that the free internet access was nice and quick. I was able to get done what I needed nice and quickly.

I slept quite well, I never sleep well the first night in a strange bed.

The shower was a surprise, really powerful and able to maintain a constant temperature. Not something I can say about most of the hotels I stay in.

Unfortunately though the breakfast was terrible, absolutely awful in fact. I went for breakfast at a busy time so I knew I would have a wait to be seated but I didn't like the way the staff made eye contact with me whilst I was waiting at the counter and then ignored me. Eventually I got someone to show me to a table. I wasn't asked if I wanted tea or coffee so I went to get coffee from the buffet area, they have a bean to cup machine but the coffee it produced was undrinkable! The coffee beans had been burnt and the resultant drink was bitter and acrid to the point where I took 1 sip and left the rest. I've never been so thankful for the sachet of instant in my room!

So awful coffee out of the way I went to get some food. The scrambled eggs were like rubber, fried eggs were rock solid and the bacon tasted horrid. It tasted something between smoked and unsmoked bacon but it didn't taste like it had been smoke, it tasted like it had been painted with liquid smoke, the same crap that is used for cheap smoked haddock. There was no black pudding either.

I gave up at this point and went back to my room for a cup of instant coffee.

Will I stay here again? Probably, but I won't eat that horrible breakfast again. There's a greasy spoon a short way up the road into Wokingham which does a much, much better job.

It's a shame that the breakfast was so poor as I was really happy with the rest of the hotel.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Paul E

Thank you for your detailed review, I am sorry your breakfast was not up to our high standard, this is not the image we wish to leave with our guests.

On a more positive note - I am pleased that you enjoyed the rest of your stay and the staff were tentative. I do hope that we have the opportunity of welcoming you back again sometime in the future so that you can experience what a Hilton breakfast should be like!

Reviewed 1 June 2014

My boyfriend and I stayed at St Anne's for one night. We were both impressed by the beautiful room, we were upgraded by the hotel. The staff were all very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was amazing, a full on buffet with everything you could want. The indoor swimming pool and sauna made our stay all the nicer by letting us use the facilities.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time and trouble to post a review on this website. I was delighted to read your comments and pleased you enjoyed your stay with us.

I do hope we have the opportunity of welcoming you back again soon.

Thank you for choosing to stay at St Anne's Manor.

Reviewed 31 May 2014

Spa break with old friend. One receptionist (Sam) went the extra mile; spa treatment wonderful, couldn't get in pool for kids (half-term), food wonderful but we were on inclusive meal and nobody came to ask if we wanted to pay extra for third. After over an hr someone came and offered us coffee...room and bathroom lovely BUT in the early hours of the morning I stretched down with my foot and found a pair of manky bedsocks in my bed! In spite of having to wait for the room to be done they clearly had not stripped the bed. Receptionist (not Sam) seemed only slightly surprised when I handed her the socks, but not much of an apology.
In the morning I had to chase our tea up as we had clearly been forgotten.Unfortunately this is one particular hotel we will not be returning to.

Room Tip: 247 a very nice room - if the sheets are changed!
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends

Thank you for your review on this website - manky bedsocks!! I will definitely investigate, please accept my most sincere apologies.

I was pleased to read you enjoyed your spa treatments.

I am sorry that your stay was not the normal high standard of quality that we pride ourselves on, I do hope that despite your disappointment on this occasion you would consider returning to us sometime in the future.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

This is the second time we have stayed at this hotel. The first was for a family wedding. This time it was just for bed and breakfast. Our room was excellent and the choices at breakfast were very good. The bar staff were very polite and very courteous. The grounds are beautiful. Overall the hotel is very peaceful.

Room Tip: We were upgraded to a deluxe room at no extra cost which was wonderful, thankyou.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
SergeRosendo, General Manager at Hilton St Anne's Manor, Bracknell, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2014

Thank you for taking the time and trouble to post a review on this website. I was delighted to read you enjoyed the deluxe room.

Thank you for choosing to stay at St Anne's Manor, I do hope you will return sometime again in the future.