“WEEK_END STAY”

Hilton St Anne's Manor, Bracknell
Ranked #3 of 12 Hotels in Wokingham
Reviewed 9 July 2014

Accommodation and Fitness Centre are very good; the menu in th eRestaurant is not very inspiring - more choice at the buffet. The wine list is limited and over priced for the quality offered. The service in the Restaurant was good with attentive and smiling staff. The Check In was fairly quick but with only one member of staff on duty queues soon built up. Ambience of the Hotel is superb. Worth a stay at their week-end rates if you want a good hotel in a quiet location- mid week rates expensive especialy as breakfast is extra.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
SergeRosendo, General Manager at Hilton St Anne's Manor, Bracknell, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2014

Thank you for your review on this website. I was pleased to read you enjoyed your weekend stay with us. Thank you for your comments regarding our menu, we are more than happy to expand on our menu choices, we encourage our guests just speak to our restaurant manager who will be delighted to help!

Thank you for choosing to stay at St Anne's manor, I do hope you return again soon.

Hotel Manager

Write a ReviewReviews (1,857)

Reviewed 8 July 2014 via mobile

Loved our recent stay here! We're a family of 5 and I'm not normally keen for hotel breaks with kids, but this hotel is perfect. There is an enormous area at the back if the hotel for kids to play (including a jungle gym). So unlike most hotels where you feel kids need to remain quiet, they could happily play outside where we could watch them, whilst enjoying a drink. Inside, there's a Wii in a corner of the lobby and plenty of sofas for us to sit and supervise kids but still enjoy a drink in the evening together.

We had plenty of space for family of 5 in the family room.

Breakfast was delicious. A HUGE bowl of fresh strawberries & blueberries along with lots of other fruit meant everyone had something healthy to begin with.

Staff couldn't have been more helpful.

We booked this hotel to take kids to Legoland but really would return for just the hotel itself. Think you can't enjoy a hotel break with kids? Think again!

• Stayed: July 2014
SergeRosendo, General Manager at Hilton St Anne's Manor, Bracknell, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2014

Thank you for your detailed and positive review - I was delighted to read your comments and pleased that you found the hotel welcoming to all your family.

We do indeed and spacious woodlands for all the family to enjoy.

I do hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back again sometime in the future.

Reviewed 8 July 2014

stayed their two weeks ago staff very attentive but hotel very busy as it was ascot week, good rooms in the new wing, reception very attentive, downside they took a long time to clean our room and breakfast on sunday was a bit chaotic . would stay again lovely location nice gardens

Room Tip: new wing HAVE the best rooms
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for your very positive review! Delighted to read your comments & that you enjoyed your stay.

I do hope we have the opportunity of welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 7 July 2014

The hotel was a venue for a business gathering so had to cope with our large party and did so well despite a couple of hiccups. Rooms were perfectly adequate with space to move around. Bathrooms were a misnomer - they lacked the bath but benefited from a good sized walk in shower. The downside was the room had a faint smell of chlorine from the nearby swimming pool or its ventilation pipes which sat on the roof outside my third floor room. The bar area was small and our sizeable thirsty party taxed the few staff who just about got by. The breakfast room was a good size with the usual cooked and cold dishes to choose from plus some cooked to order eggs. The biggest advantage of the hotel is its great location just 5 minutes off the M4 at the Bracknell junction. It is a good while since I stayed at a Hilton but I have to say it knocks the spots of Holiday Inns.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for your review on this website - I was pleased to read your comments - St Anne's Manor is a very popular location for business and leisure guests and can get busy during peak times.

I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay, should you wish for a bathroom with a bath on any future visits please requested this on booking as we still to have these rooms available.

Thank you for choosing to stay at St Anne's Manor

Reviewed 7 July 2014

Overpriced hotel and expensive poor quality meals. Wine at £11 per glass! Room was blasting cold air from the air conditioning and wifi only works immediately behind the door which is where I am standing to post this review. Ridiculous! Walls are paper thin so you can clearly hear the conversation of the people next door. Dreadful place!

Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Staffs18

Thank you for posting a review on this website - I was naturally concerned to read your comments, the hotel does offer complimentary wifi in public areas, I am sorry you were unable to connect during your stay with us.

I am sorry that your stay was not as relaxing as expected.

Reviewed 7 July 2014

Breakfast is nice although a lot of fat on the bacon so have suggested this is possibly changed. Service is great but not much to choose from for restaurant meal and room service was expensive for what we got - my lasagne was a £16 microwave meal! Nice grounds at the back and for the deal we got it was fine. For a Hilton if I had paid top money I would have been disappointed.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for posting a review on this website - I am pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay, however I would just like to clarify that we do not mircowave ovens in our kitchen, I am sorry if you thought that we did.

Thank you for choosing for stay at St Anne's Manor.

Reviewed 5 July 2014

We thought this hotel would be like our favourite country house hotel: Dunkeld Hilton but it was far from it. We paid £129 per night for a guest room here which is about 3 times the cost of a deluxe room in Hilton East Midlands ( which is superb). The room was tired looking...the bath hadn't been cleaned though when I told reception the hairs in the shower were removed. As gold members we got a free breakfast which was very limited....no black pudding, no cold meats on 2 mornings, very overdone eggs. We felt this was a London hotel catering for business men and not tourists. This hotel is supposed to be a Cat. 5 hotel (I think) but apart from the location and lovely grounds it certainly isn't. I doubt whether we will be back.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your review on this website, I am sorry you didn't feel that St Anne's wasn't the same as Hilton Dunkeld, prices in the south for many things are higher. I do hope you enjoyed your stay with us, thank you for choosing to stay at St Anne's Manor.

Hotel Manager

Also consider these accommodations in or near Wokingham
Hilton Bracknell
Holiday Inn Reading M4 Jct 10
Stirrups Country House Hotel
6 mi away
Macdonald Berystede Hotel & Spa

Been to Hilton St Anne's Manor, Bracknell? Share your experiences!