“Feedback -Hilton St Anne's Manor” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hilton St Anne's Manor, Bracknell

Hilton St Anne's Manor, Bracknell
Ranked #3 of 12 Hotels in Wokingham
London, United Kingdom
“Feedback -Hilton St Anne's Manor”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 July 2014

A clean and well kept building, splendid grounds, nice, helpful staff, comfortable room. Breakfast - Wide range. However, if you are a vegetarian you must inform hotel in advance!! We attended a wedding at the hotel, everything was beautifully organised, the staff that worked that day was at hand to help, advice and support where necessary. Downside was that we did not manage to take advantage of the Spa - maybe next time! A great experience overall.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
      Location
      Sleep Quality
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

SergeRosendo, General Manager at Hilton St Anne's Manor, Bracknell, responded to this review, 25 July 2014
Thank you for your feedback - I was sorry that you did not have the range of vegetarian dishes that we have to offer, our Head Chef is more than happy to cater for any needs required.

I do hope you have the opportunity to return to St Anne's where you will be able to experience our Spa Health Club.

Hotel Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (246)
  • Greek first
  • Polish first
  • Slovak first
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 July 2014

I stayed at the Hilton St Anne's Manor with five of my very good girl friends. We had an amazing weekend. The hotel was very busy with weddings and corporate events, but the staff still made us feel special and ensure we had everything we needed. A couple of our rooms were upgraded to the new renovated double twins, which was really nice, as the room and bathroom are truly luxurious. We enjoyed the spa facilities and the beautiful gardens. Dinner was delicious, we went for the buffet, which can sometimes disappoint, but wasn't the case here. Breakfast was also lovely, special thanks to Marianne, who got us pancakes :-)! And before we left we enjoyed a nice afternoon tea... the scones were really yummy.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for taking the time to post a review on this website. St Anne's Manor is ideally situated in woodlands and peaceful grounds and has everything for a relaxing weekend away with friends.

I was delighted to read your comments regarding our afternoon tea!! Thank you.

Thank you for choosing to stay at St Anne's, I do hope you will return again sometime in the future.

Watford, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 July 2014

Extremely lovely visit. We stayed over for one night at a weekend, and although there was a wedding on we wasn't disturbed at all. The concierge staff were very welcoming and friendly. We asked for a later check out due to massages in the spa the next day, this was no bother and they even made this complimentary. The rooms were huge and very comfortable. We ate in the restaurant that evening and the service was exceptional. I asked for a different table, due to the heat we would of liked a table by the open French doors. Although at first they couldn't, they suddenly catered for us. The food was very good, full of favour and the portions were perfect. The waitresses were friendly and polite the whole evening and very attentive. This followed through to the morning for our buffet breakfast.
The pool and spa was good and staff were friendly.
Highly recommend this hotel to all and we will be returning!

Room Tip: Buckhurst club rooms were lovely and the view was beautiful.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
      Location
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for such a positive review! I was delighted to read your comments
'Highly recommend this hotel to all and we will be returning!'

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 July 2014

My friend and I stayed for 1 night at this hotel, having booked the afternoon tea/ spa package. It was a lovely stay, with comfortable rooms, good food and friendly staff. It is a spacious hotel with large rooms, a spa with swimming pool and facilities that were clean and not crowded. The spa treatments were average. The buffet dinner was excellent with a variety of choices. The staff at the restaurant were outstanding with their service.
Overall, a lovely relaxing stay that we thoroughly enjoyed.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for taking the time and trouble of posting a review on this website. I was pleased to read your comments and glad you enjoyed your stay with us.

I do hope you will return again soon.

Dungannon, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 July 2014

We were a family of 5 and had a nice big room with 2 doubles and a double sofa bed. The kids really enjoyed the brilliant gardens outside with a large area to run around, a selection of outdoor games, kids play frame etc. The childrens meals were excellent hugh portions and the barman who served them (didnt get his name) but he was only started a couple of weeks when we stayed was very friendly, and brought all of our food outside for us, kids asked for sauce and straws etc etc lol and nothing was too much trouble.

Short drive to legoland where we spent 2 fab days, hotel pool was great , all in all i would highly recommend

Room Tip: We had a room in the brunswick section on the second floor it was hugh and fab
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for your review on this website, delighted to read you and your family enjoyed your stay at St Anne's Manor, the hotel is ideally situated for visiting Legoland & has peaceful grounds should the children still have some energy to run off afterwards!

Thank you for choosing to stay at St Anne's Manor, I do hope you will return again soon.

2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 July 2014 via mobile

Spent a whole week here for Farnborough Airshow. My room was good and after three days they had even managed to fully clean the bathroom so that I couldn't see the hair of the previous guests on the floor anymore... The restaurant was disappointing for a place like Hilton. Service was very slow (took us over an hour one night to finally get our food) and the personnel did not seem to be really well trained. Not to mention the coffee stains inside a "fresh" mug one morning for breakfast. Sorry, but I had expected more from a Hilton...especially judging by the price you pay for a night.

Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Thank you for your review, I was naturally concerned to read your comments and I would like to apologise as this is not the normal high standard of service we offer our guests.

I do hope that despite your disappointment on this occasion we will have the opportunity of welcoming you back again sometime in the future.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 July 2014 via mobile

We have just returned from a nights stay after a day at legoland. When I booked I asked for a quiet room as I didn't want my daughter to be kept awake and that is exactly what we got. The check in staff were lovely and took the time to ask my daughter about legoland and made her day by giving her an activity pack. We stayed in room 205 the Willow room in the main house and it was really lovely, yes the bathroom was small and dated but the view of the gardens and space in the room made up for this along with complimentary wifi access. The pool was nice and quiet and the staff helpful plenty of sun loungers and a big jacuzzi.

There was a wedding party and even though it spilled out into the garden we didn't hear a thing.

Breakfast was nice with lots to choose from.

The only issue I had was the air conditioning made a horrible noise every 15 mins which kept waking me up even after I switched it off! I reported this to the receptionist when I checked out who said she would get someone to look at it.

Overall I lovely hotel in a beautiful setting would certainly stay here again.

Stayed July 2014
Thank you for posting a review on this website. Delighted to read your comments and pleased you and your family enjoyed their stay with us.

I do hope you will return again soon.

Hotel Manager
Also consider these accommodations in or near Wokingham
Hilton Bracknell
Holiday Inn Reading - M4, Jct 10
Royal Berkshire Hotel
Royal Berkshire Hotel
#1 of 2 in Sunninghill

Been to Hilton St Anne's Manor, Bracknell? Share your experiences!