Hilton St Anne's Manor, Bracknell
US$73
US$62
The Emmbrook Inn(Wokingham)
US$137
Travelodge Winnersh Triangle(Winnersh)(Great Value!)
US$71
US$89
PremierInn.com
  • Restaurant
1,920 results
All reviewsdeluxe roomafternoon teatennis courtspamper packagespa breakswimming poolspa facilitieslovely groundssteam roomfamily roomlegoland packagethorpe parkrestaurant staffa lovely staysofa bedbar arealovely room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 August 2014

I recently stayed at the hotel with my wife taking up the special offer that the hotel had on a spa stay for 2 nights. We found that the hotel was nice for the price paid and is a decent 4 star hotel.

Check in was very pleasant (with Lauren I believe) who was very helpful. We were initially given one of the newly renovated rooms but on arrival saw that there was only a shower and not a bath. We called down to reception and Lauren very helpfully found a room that was available with a bath and came up to show us the room before changing which was really nice.

We had dinner in the restaurant where Mariyanna (apologies if I've spelled incorrectly) was incredibly helpful throughout our stay, ensuring that the food met our dietary requirements. She was incredibly helpful and although we had some minor issues with afternoon tea, she more than made up for it.

I had a more than pleasant stay at the hotel and would certainly stay again in the future.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Zaheed_Patel
SergeRosendo, General Manager at Hilton St Anne's Manor, Bracknell, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2014

Thank you for your review - It was such a pleasure to read your comments and thank you for the comments regarding Lauren & Mariyanna - I know they will be delighted to read them! I am pleased you felt well taken care of during your stay with us.

Thank you for choosing to stay at St Anne's Manor, I do hope you return again soon.

Reviewed 17 August 2014

This is a hotel that I have been staying at on business trips from the USA from 2002. I also brought my High School Rugby team over from North Carolina in 2009 and we had over 30 players and parents stay at St Anne's. It is a hotel I continue to use because it is generally good value for money in this area, it is close to where I work, walking distance to Wokingham and it has a fitness facility.

I stayed here again Aug 1-4 at the end of a 3 week trip to the UK. This was my third stay in this 3 week period for a total of 7 nights.
Value for money. - last 3 nights were great. Room and breakfast for GBP 91. First 3 nights July 16-19 the room rate was GBP 251 which was ridiculous.

Rooms - The Buckhurst suites rooms which I stayed in twice on this trip are badly in need of an upgrade especially the bathrooms. It was also very disappointing to discover that the balcony was not accessible - the lock was disabled. This should have been made clear during check in. On the 27th July I stayed in one of the newly refurbished guest rooms and was very happy with the room.

Service- Most of the staff are great and very pleasant. Service at the tables in the bar and orangery is not great. Possibly understaffed.

WIFI - was free for me. Not sure if that is due to my hilton honors status. The big issue is that the signal drops as you move around the hotel and the way it is configured means you have to frequently re-connect which is a lot of hassle. I have not experienced this problem in other Hilton hotels.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time and trouble to post a review on this website - thank you for your custom over the years and I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us. Please accept my apologies that you were not able to access the baloncy this was due to health & safety measures as essential maintenance works was being carried out to the roof.

I should also like to advise that the technical problems guests experienced with the internet connections have now be resolved.

Thank you for staying at St Anne's Manor, I look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 17 August 2014

I stayed here for 5 nights and then 4 nights in the last fortnight for work and am let down with the quality. I was in a standard double room and the standard of decor was low, both rooms really need a complete refurbishment and the bathrooms are in the same state. The heating/cooling units didn't really work either (I may have just been unlucky with these) The hospitality trays only gave 2 little plastic cartons of milk for drinks, yet enough tea/coffee for at least half a dozen drinks. No biscuits or water, something I expect in a standard room in a 4 star hotel. The restaurant was nice food but ridiculously over-priced. A half an hour walk into Wokingham offered a variety of restaurants with great food for far less. I wouldn't recommend staying here unless you have no choice (i.e. sent for work)

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for your comments, all guest feedback is vital way of reviewing the level of service and facilities we offer. I am sorry therer were a couple of aspects of your stay that were not up to your expectations, we want all our guests to leave us feeling relaxed and happy.

I do hope that despite your disappointment on this occasion we have the opportunity of welcoming you back again sometime in the future.

Reviewed 15 August 2014

We arrived on Saturday 9th August for my cousins wedding. My Dad is disabled and there were no clear signs as to where the rooms were positioned and it was a very long walk and up in lifts and more walking to the rooms. Limited disability spaces.

We arrived in the room and thought it would be nice to go onto the balcony, only to find the key hold taped up so could not use this facility.

My Borther and his Girlfriend were booked into this hotel and a few days before the wedding they were called and told we are overbooked and were moved to another hilton down the road. This was meant to be a family occasion.

Then the worst bit, my cousing (getting married that day) arrived and placed her bags in her room and went off and got married and to the reception.

We they returned after the reception, still in her wedding gown, the hotel had GIVEN THEIR ROOM AWAY and she said but my bags are in there. They took an hour to give her bags back from the room and they were going to insisit on the Police being present whilst her bags were removed because they could not prove they were hers!!!

They spend the night at their home with no support from the Hilton.

How is this possible to give someones room away when their luggage is in there and imagine standing in reception in your WEDDING DRESS and being told on your wedding night your room has been given away! Disgusting.

We also did not get to see my cousin for the morning breakfast togetrher and it was totally spoilt by the night before events.

This is a very run down hotel and needs updating and the computer system because it was a total failure with my Brother, lack of disabled options and giving away a brides room and even their luggage was in the room and they had booked in.

Why did the people in the room not mention about there was someon else luggage in the room????

Why did this ever happen.

It seems to me it is about making money more than people enjoying their stay.

AVOID THIS HOTEL

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
6  Thank 922wrighty12345

Thank you for you review on this website - I am sorry that you had some issues whilst staying with us however I am pleased that these have been dealt with at hotel level.

Reviewed 15 August 2014 via mobile

Was a lovely stay at this hotel, the rooms were clean and bed comfy. We got upgraded to a deluxe bed for no extra cost. All meals were tasty and lots of variety in the buffets. We had back massages and were both amazing. Could not fault the staff. Would totally recommend this spa break and hotel!

• Stayed: August 2014
1  Thank Ggreen1993

Thank you for posting a review on this website - I was delighted to read your comments and pleased you enjoyed the hotel along with Spa treatments.

I do hope we have the opportunity of welcoming you back again sometime in the future.