“More than perfect”

Warneford Guesthouse
Warneford Guesthouse
Ranked #4 of 9 Wokingham B&B and Inns
Reviewed 26 April 2013

Just stayed one night, on business, I had this wonderful experience, everything went just perfect, from the kindness and fine maneers of the owner till the proper goodbye and best wishes. Reservation was easy, arrival was great, room absolutely higienic, bathroom in suite inmaculated. Everything just sparkingly clean. Slept after 20 hours trip like a baby, a full English breakfast was waiting, just delicious, fresh brewed cofee, what can I say, all details were taken care of. If needed, I will always come back here, just need no more. Congratulations to the owners, the hard work and the excepcional service are more than notorious. Thank you for having me. Ernesto Zoydo, arrived from México.

Room Tip: I slept on room # 3, great....
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business

Reviewed 25 April 2013

Staying away on business can be dull. You want to stay somewhere that's really pleasant + functional + near your work + near good places to eat in the evening + a really great breakfast + a lovely room + a comfortable bed + landlords who are pleasant & informative but who aren't over-familiar. Warneford hits the spot on all counts and I'll be back.

I've stayed in many B&B's around Wokingham and surrounds, and this one beats most of them.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 March 2013

I have stayed at the Warneford several times while working away from home. The little things count lie checking what time I'll be arriving, letting me park my car there all day while at work and having big enough towels.

I've stayed in 3 different rooms, all have been bright and fresh, comfortable and clean. The showers are good and the wifi automatically works every time I go back. They remember my name and cook a good breakfast.

Pretty much exactly what I need!

Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 December 2012

We stayed at Warneford House B&B for the weekend. This is a lovely family run B&B the owners are friendly and do a great cooked breakfast. The rooms are very clean and comfortable. It is also great for the train station.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 6 October 2012

We stayed at the Warneford B&B during my recent visit to the UK, and it was a most enjoyable stay. My room was bright and clean, as was the dining room. The owners were friendly and helpful and we looked forward each morning to the wonderfully cooked English breakfast. Although conveniently close to the train station it was surprisingly quiet. Going back there again next year. K.Koh, Malaysia

Room Tip: Always choose a room facing garden is possible, Quiet and bright
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 September 2012

I have stayed at the Warneford B&B on a business trip for 4 nights.
Was surprised at the warm hospitality, very welcoming, kind owner, smell of home cooked meal :).
Room is cute, spacious, CLEAN, very clean! with a great shower.
wifi available, yammy breakfast and close to the cebter and the train station.
Certainly recommend, and good value as well.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Evitka
Reviewed 24 September 2012

The room was comfortable and clean. The owners were very friendly and approachable. The breakfast was superb. Unfortunately I was only there for one night. I would definitely recommend the Warneford and if I go back to Wokingham, I will be staying there again.

Stayed: September 2012, travelled solo