All reviewstrain stationfew minutes walkfull english breakfastconvenient locationrockinghamwifitv
Reviewed 8 May 2013

Just one night visiting family, from first impressions to the overnight stay, and breakfast we could not fault it.
Very clean & modern, comfortable bed, immaculate bathroom, with managing apartments in Tenerife I am quite fussy, especially with cleanliness but no problems there.
Owners very polite and helpful and a great full English breakfast to send us on our way, will definitely use the Warneford again and highly recommend it.
Larry & Alison from Tenerife

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 April 2013

Just stayed one night, on business, I had this wonderful experience, everything went just perfect, from the kindness and fine maneers of the owner till the proper goodbye and best wishes. Reservation was easy, arrival was great, room absolutely higienic, bathroom in suite inmaculated. Everything just sparkingly clean. Slept after 20 hours trip like a baby, a full English breakfast was waiting, just delicious, fresh brewed cofee, what can I say, all details were taken care of. If needed, I will always come back here, just need no more. Congratulations to the owners, the hard work and the excepcional service are more than notorious. Thank you for having me. Ernesto Zoydo, arrived from México.

Room Tip: I slept on room # 3, great....
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 April 2013

Staying away on business can be dull. You want to stay somewhere that's really pleasant + functional + near your work + near good places to eat in the evening + a really great breakfast + a lovely room + a comfortable bed + landlords who are pleasant & informative but who aren't over-familiar. Warneford hits the spot on all counts and I'll be back.

I've stayed in many B&B's around Wokingham and surrounds, and this one beats most of them.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 March 2013

I have stayed at the Warneford several times while working away from home. The little things count lie checking what time I'll be arriving, letting me park my car there all day while at work and having big enough towels.

I've stayed in 3 different rooms, all have been bright and fresh, comfortable and clean. The showers are good and the wifi automatically works every time I go back. They remember my name and cook a good breakfast.

Pretty much exactly what I need!

Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 December 2012

We stayed at Warneford House B&B for the weekend. This is a lovely family run B&B the owners are friendly and do a great cooked breakfast. The rooms are very clean and comfortable. It is also great for the train station.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled solo