All reviewstrain stationfew minutes walkfull english breakfastconvenient locationrockinghamwifitv
Reviewed 5 March 2014 via mobile

I was booked in to the warneford by work, I was greeted by the owners (a lovely couple) and shown to my room which was big and very spacious, It had a big double bed and an en suite also a little table to eat/ work from. It was that nice, I am getting work to book me in again tonight instead of the usual premier inn.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 January 2014

Excellent location ,very clean and tidy plus tasty breakfast. All good value

Family run business ,very friendly and waited until after midnight to great us after a seven hour flight delay

What more can I say as I try to type 300 characters

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 December 2013 via mobile

Stayed at the Warneford for one night and was very impressed. This B&B is conveniently situated 5 mins from my head office and 5 mins from the train station. The rooms are very spacious and clean and the shower is in good order. The bed was really comfortable and I slept like a baby. The proprietor was very friendly and I was presented with a cracking fry in the morning. Very clean with zero grease.....perfect after a night in London. Couldn't find criticism if I tried

Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 August 2013

We stayed in the B&B as a base for visiting friends in the area and we could not have been happier. The room was clean, spacious and bright with a fantastic en suite. While everything about this family-run establishment was fantastic, we particularly enjoyed the comfortable bed and the generous breakfast! 10 out of 10. Highly recommended - we will definitely stay again.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Grant M
Reviewed 10 July 2013

I recently stayed for 2 nights at Warneford House, the location was very convenient although close to the railway station the trains did not disturb me at all.
The room was very clean, the bed comfy I had 2 great nights sleep and the breakfast was delicous. I really recommend them, and if I need to stay in Wokingham again it will be here for sure.

Room Tip: Room on the back was quiet.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business