All reviews train station few minutes walk full english breakfast convenient location rockingham tv
Reviewed 15 May 2014

I stayed at the Warneford following a recommendation from a client in Wokingham. I booked to stay for 3 nights whilst working in the local area. My stay was very pleasant and the family who run the Warneford were very friendly. The room was clean and comfortable with en suite shower, TV and tea/coffee making in the room. The cooked breakfast was extremely good - tasty bangers, bacon.... the works! Would recommend this well run and clean B&B to anyone!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 March 2014 via mobile

I was booked in to the warneford by work, I was greeted by the owners (a lovely couple) and shown to my room which was big and very spacious, It had a big double bed and an en suite also a little table to eat/ work from. It was that nice, I am getting work to book me in again tonight instead of the usual premier inn.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 January 2014

Excellent location ,very clean and tidy plus tasty breakfast. All good value

Family run business ,very friendly and waited until after midnight to great us after a seven hour flight delay

What more can I say as I try to type 300 characters

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 December 2013 via mobile

Stayed at the Warneford for one night and was very impressed. This B&B is conveniently situated 5 mins from my head office and 5 mins from the train station. The rooms are very spacious and clean and the shower is in good order. The bed was really comfortable and I slept like a baby. The proprietor was very friendly and I was presented with a cracking fry in the morning. Very clean with zero grease.....perfect after a night in London. Couldn't find criticism if I tried

Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 August 2013

We stayed in the B&B as a base for visiting friends in the area and we could not have been happier. The room was clean, spacious and bright with a fantastic en suite. While everything about this family-run establishment was fantastic, we particularly enjoyed the comfortable bed and the generous breakfast! 10 out of 10. Highly recommended - we will definitely stay again.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple