“A very civilised restaurant”
Review of Ruchetta

Ruchetta
Ranked #6 of 142 Restaurants in Wokingham
Price range: US$34 - US$135
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 17 July 2014

This is a small intimate dining experience. The staff are always very professional and helpful. The food and wine is always very good. It is the last restaurant for miles around with table cloths and linen napkins.Very special and of course a little more expensive but worth it.

There are newer reviews for Ruchetta

Reviewed 14 July 2014

My wife and I go to Ruchetta to celebrate our anniversary every year. We went on Saturday and both agreed the food was simply fantastic. We devoured every morsel put in front of us. It costs more than other restaurants in Wokingham but it is worth every penny. The staff are so friendly, the atmosphere is relaxed, the menu interesting, and the food absolutely delicious. What more can you say.

Reviewed 22 June 2014

Took my husbands parents who are strictly 'meat and two veg' people so we were a bit nervous but it is one of our favourite places for a treat. Both raved about it, with my mother-in-law declaring it the best meal she'd had in a very long time...praise indeed! My crab risotto to start was so delicious I almost wished I'd had it for the main and although I was full I couldn't leave without their moist orange cake and mascarpone cream :-)

1  Thank P D
Reviewed 7 June 2014

We love this place, how an Italian should be .... Fantastic food, incredibly fresh with a personal service that makes you feel you are the most important customer. Not the lowest cost but worth every penny. Has to be tried.

Reviewed 4 June 2014

Dropped in with a friend late one Friday evening, polite staff greeted us and we were shown to a table and drinks orders were taken right away. Nothing appealed on the starter menu so we asked for a selection to share....this was a brilliant decision and resulted in a platter which far exceeded our expectations, (very reasonably priced at £20). The lobster was a little on the small side, but this didn't really matter given the rather generous starter. Good wine, excellent quality!

1  Thank Ian S