“Sublime ...”

Ruchetta
Ranked #5 of 139 Restaurants in Wokingham
Price range: US$32 - US$130
Cuisines: Italian, European
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Reading, United Kingdom
“Sublime ...”
Reviewed 19 July 2014

We eat out a lot, both for work and pleasure, but Ruchetta exceeded all expectations and came in at a reasonable price for individually home-cooked food. My husband is wheat and dairy intolerant and a few words to the server ensured potatoes pan fried in olive oil, gluten-free bread for an 'amuse buche'. Wine list was excellent too ... interesting choices at reasonable prices! In short, a perfect restaurant for a celebration meal - nothing too much trouble - we will be back (very soon)

• Visited July 2014

Wokingham, United Kingdom
“A very civilised restaurant”
Reviewed 17 July 2014

This is a small intimate dining experience. The staff are always very professional and helpful. The food and wine is always very good. It is the last restaurant for miles around with table cloths and linen napkins.Very special and of course a little more expensive but worth it.

Visited July 2014
Wokingham, United Kingdom
“Simply fantastic”
Reviewed 14 July 2014

My wife and I go to Ruchetta to celebrate our anniversary every year. We went on Saturday and both agreed the food was simply fantastic. We devoured every morsel put in front of us. It costs more than other restaurants in Wokingham but it is worth every penny. The staff are so friendly, the atmosphere is relaxed, the menu interesting, and the food absolutely delicious. What more can you say.

• Visited July 2014
“Love this place”
Reviewed 22 June 2014 via mobile

Took my husbands parents who are strictly 'meat and two veg' people so we were a bit nervous but it is one of our favourite places for a treat. Both raved about it, with my mother-in-law declaring it the best meal she'd had in a very long time...praise indeed! My crab risotto to start was so delicious I almost wished I'd had it for the main and although I was full I couldn't leave without their moist orange cake and mascarpone cream :-)

Visited June 2014
1 Thank P D
Reading, United Kingdom
“Up to the usual excellent standard”
Reviewed 7 June 2014 via mobile

We love this place, how an Italian should be .... Fantastic food, incredibly fresh with a personal service that makes you feel you are the most important customer. Not the lowest cost but worth every penny. Has to be tried.

Visited June 2014