Hampton Inn & Suites St. Louis/South I-55
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Mehlville
Arnold, MO
“The Best”
Reviewed 18 November 2013

This hotel was very clean. The staff went above and beyond to make sure that we felt welcome. I will reserve this hotel each and everytime I visit St. Louis. When we arrived we were greeted by every employee with a smile. We were so impressed with the cleanliness of the hotel.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

HamptonI55, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites St. Louis/South I-55, responded to this review, 21 November 2013
Thank you so much for your kind words. I am so glad that you found everything to be so clean and our staff to be so welcoming. We have an amazing staff here who truly loves their job and our housekeeping staff is out of this world. They have an amazing eye for detail, and it's so great to hear that you noticed that. We look forward to your next visit to St. Louis and to catching up with you as well.

Your St. Louis Place to Stay,

(314) 894-1900

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (126)
STL MO
Reviewed 13 November 2013

My family and I recently stayed here for an extended period of time due to flooding in our home thanks to a pipe that burst. The property itself is pretty new, I think maybe 3 years old? The entire staff were absolutely fabulous, very accomodating and friendly! My kids really loved Miss Linda, who did the cookies and milk a few times a week. She told them to call her Grandma Linda and they were happy to do so! In fact, both kids have requested we make a trip back to say hi, have some cookies and swim in the pool! :) Our room always smelled fabulous, like clean linens, and everything was modern, clean, and comfortable. The pool and hottub were so nice to relax in and it was never very crowded. Breakfast was great as well and I liked the fact that chilled water and fruit as well as coffee were always available. This hotel went above and beyond to make a trying situation enjoyable, and we are so grateful for that! Thank you for a fantastic stay!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank eflynn97
Awe. Thank you so much! I hope we will get a chance to see your family again. I know Linda would love it. I am glad to hear that we were able to help out in a trying situation, and I hope things are getting better each day. Thanks for staying with us, and I hope you and your family have a great Thanksgiving.

Your Hampton Family,

Tucker, Georgia
Reviewed 13 November 2013

Having traveled a good bit over the last 20 years, and I would rate this Hampton as one of the best. I was there for 3 weeks and would not hesitate to use it again and also recommend it to friends. I have advised my company Travel Dept this hotel is an exceptional Hampton.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for your review and for recommending us to your company. That means more than you know. I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you feel that we are such an exceptional Hampton. Because of reviews like yours we have been ranked as the #1 Hampton Inn & Suites worldwide, and nothing is better than hearing from a guest that you feel that we lived up to that.

Again, thank you and we look forward to your next visit with us.

Your St. Louis Hampton,

West Des Moines, Iowa
Reviewed 9 November 2013

I was in town on Buisiness for the wek and the stay at the Hampton was perfect for me. Is on and off I-55 clean, quite and safe. Everything was very new. Staff was very helpfull with directions and suggestions.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to share your visit with us. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay and found us to be a convenient location for you. I hope we will have the opportunity to see you again.

West Palm Beach, Florida
Reviewed 7 November 2013

Excellent, warm and friendly staff. Staff are top shelf! Great breakfast and fitness facility. Everything is clean and neat. Beds are really comfortable and rooms are quiet. Housekeeping excellent - everything is clean and neat. Very secure location and onsite security at night, just in case.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much! We have an awesome staff here who truly loves what they do. Our housekeeping staff consistently is ranked on their work as one of the top cleanest Hampton Inns worldwide, and it's great to hear that you felt that they lived up to that title. As you mentioned we also have security every night, because we want to do everything we can to help make your stay 100% satisfactory. Again, thank you for your review, and we look forward to your next visit with us.

Hospitably,

Arlington Heights, United States
Reviewed 6 November 2013

This hotel is new, VERY clean, modern, comfortable, and a great place for families to stay. The staff is super friendly, the pool is nice, and the hot breakfast has a good selection. We asked for an extra pillow and blanket at 11pm, and even though no one was in housekeeping, the manager herself brought it to our room within 5 minutes. I highly recommend this place, and we'll definitely be staying here again the next time we're in St. Louis.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for sharing your stay with everyone. I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. I am also glad to hear that we were able to provide you with quick, friendly service. We can't wait to see you during your next trip to St. Louis.

Your St. Louis Hotel,

Farmington, Missouri
Reviewed 5 November 2013 via mobile

We stayed 2 nights here while my husband had surgery. The hotel was clean and very comfortable. The staff was WONDERFUL, treated us like family, even getting a get well card for my husband. Thank you!!!

• Stayed November 2013
Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to share your stay on trip advisor. It is so great to hear that you and your husband enjoyed your stay and found everything to be clean and comfortable. I hope your husband is recovering well, and we hope to see you again.

(314) 894-1900
Also consider these accommodations in or near Mehlville
Downtown
Hampton Inn - St. Louis Downtown at the Gateway Arch
Downtown
Hyatt Regency St. Louis at The Arch
Forest Park
Home2 Suites by Hilton St. Louis / Forest Park

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites St. Louis/South I-55? Share your experiences!