“Family Trip”

Hampton Inn & Suites St. Louis/South I-55
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Mehlville
Reviewed 6 March 2014

When traveling to St. Louis, I ALWAYS stay at the Hampton Inn on Butler Hill. The management and staff at this location are consistently premier -- they are Customer focused. Last year, I was traveling extensively across the US for business. Because of my exceptional experience at the Hampton Inn Butler Road, I selected Hampton Inn as my choice lodging during my travels. There was only one other location (New Mexico) that ran a close 2nd to the exceptional customer service I consistently receive from Butler Hill.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Roz B
HamptonI55, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites St. Louis/South I-55, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2014

Thank you!!! Thank you for your kind words, and for continually choosing to stay with us. We love having you here, and it is great to hear that you love the service that you receive when you stay with us. We look forward to your next visit with us.

Your Hampton Staff,

Reviewed 5 March 2014

Wow! Our stay at this Hampton Inn Hotel definitely rates as the very best Hampton Inn Hotel stay and also rates right up at the top for some of the best treatment that we have experienced from a hotel staff anywhere in the World.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Yood

Wow as well! Thank you for the compliments. It means a lot to us to know that you felt so well taken care of and that you enjoyed your stay. We hope to have the opportunity to see you again.

Your Hampton Staff,

Reviewed 3 March 2014

My girlfriend and I had a function in Columbia, IL and decided to make a weekend out of it so we stayed in the whirlpool suite. We had a great time, staff was helpful and friendly. Very clean and very nice. Good breakfast selection in the AM.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jeff T
HamptonI55, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites St. Louis/South I-55, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2014

Thank you for sharing your stay on trip advisor. I am happy to hear that you and your girlfriend had such a great time and that you enjoyed our amenities. I hope we will have the opportunity to see you again.

Hospitably,

Reviewed 26 February 2014

The staff was very friendly. The room was very clean and comfortable. Nice selection of different items for the complementary breakfast. would recommend this Hotel to anyone looking for a nice place to stay.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank James B
HamptonI55, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites St. Louis/South I-55, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2014

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to share your stay on tripadvisor. I am so glad that you found everything to be very clean, comfortable, and friendly. Also, thank you for your compliments to our breakfast. Hampton Inn's have made a few updates to their breakfast options and our breakfast hosts are enjoying hearing any kind of feedback. So thank you so much, and we hope to have the chance to see you again.

Your St. Louis Hotel,

Reviewed 26 February 2014

The staff at this location went above and beyond my expectations. They were absolutely wonderful. An experience that will be etched in my heart. We were there due to a death and the staff was something I will never forget. Kindness and compassion 100%. My deepest gratitude.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Deb P

I first want to extend my sincere apologies again for the loss of your loved one, and secondly thank you for taking the time out to share your experience. I am glad to hear that we were able to be a place of peace and compassion for your family during this time, and that through it all you enjoyed your stay. We hope that you will have the opportunity to visit and tour St. Louis, and that we will see you again.

Reviewed 22 February 2014

I recently stayed at the Hampton off I-55 in St. Louis. I must commend staff on their excellent service. Everyone went out of their way to be accommodating and professional. It snowed the night I arrived. The next morning, my windshield had been cleared of snow by hotel staff. It was 3 degrees outside!!!!!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Shunta C
HamptonI55, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites St. Louis/South I-55, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2014

Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to share your experience with others. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your visit, even through the snow. I am also happy to hear that we were able to help you out in the morning with clearing your car from snow. Our staff is always looking for ways to wow our guest, and it sounds like we were able to do that for you, so thank you. We hope to see you again.

Your “Excellent Service” Hotel, :)

Reviewed 20 February 2014

I booked this room to visit my fiance for the weekend and it exceeded my expectations. I'm used to staying at holiday inns and Quality inns, and since I knew I wanted a whirlpool suite I'd be spending a little extra money, and it was definitely worth it. We ended up being able to stay an extra night, even though there was another hotel next door we knew this hotel was where we wanted to stay again.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for your compliments. I am glad that you and your fiancé were able to enjoy a couple nights out, and that you enjoyed our King Studio Whirlpool Suite. I hope you were able to relax and have some fun, and I hope that we will have to opportunity to see you in the future.

Hospitably,

(314) 894-1900

Also consider these accommodations in or near Mehlville
Hampton Inn - St. Louis Downtown at the Gateway Arch
Hyatt Regency St. Louis at The Arch
Best Western St. Louis Inn
#1 of 1 in Tesson Ferry
Four Seasons Hotel St. Louis
Four Seasons Hotel St. Louis
#5 of 121 in Saint Louis

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites St. Louis/South I-55? Share your experiences!