“Clean hotel and extremely friendly staff”

Hampton Inn & Suites St. Louis/South I-55
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Mehlville
Reviewed 30 April 2014

I am not exaggerating when I say that the staff at the Hampton Inn & Suites/I-55 South in St. Louis is the friendliest staff that I have ever met at any hotel. We really enjoyed our stay and felt very welcome here. The hotel is very clean, and the location is very convenient to the zoo, Grant's Farm, downtown, etc.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
HamptonI55, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites St. Louis/South I-55, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2014

Thank you so much for sharing your stay with us on Tripadvisor. It is great to hear that you felt so welcomed by our staff and so comfortable. We hope to have the opportunity to see you again in the near future.

(314) 894-1900

Write a ReviewReviews (1,403)

Reviewed 24 April 2014

This hotel appears to be brand new with updated ammenities, and appearances. The location was great being right near the highway, and easy travel. Hotel staff was very professional, and willing to help out. I thought the rate was a little high for a Hampton Inn, but would stay here again if I am in the area.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for taking the time to share you experience with others. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and found us to be so new. We hit our three year mark last Thanksgiving and we work hard to keep it looking as new as possible, so thank you for that compliment. We hope to have the opportunity to see you again soon.

Your Hampton Hotel,

Reviewed 23 April 2014

We were driving all day and were looking for a hotel to stay in. We saw the Hampton Inn name decided to stay here. We were not disappointed. Excellent service, clean rooms, great breakfast. All what we were looking for from our stay at the Hampton Inn.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
HamptonI55, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites St. Louis/South I-55, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2014

Thank you for writing a review on TripAdvisor. It is great to hear that you felt we lived up to your expectations. At Hampton Inn's, we always want our guests to be 100% satisfied, so it is great to hear that you found that while staying with us. We hope to have you stay with us again.

Reviewed 23 April 2014

Very friendly staff, great pool, clean, good breakfast, yummy cookies in the evening, decent location for visiting St. Louis, great hotel for kids and for socializing with others. This was our second stay there, we will come back.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with others. I am glad that you have enjoyed both of your visits at our property, and that you have found our staff, pool, breakfast and cleanliness to be top notch. We look forward to your next stay with us.

Your Place to Stay,

Reviewed 23 April 2014

The hotel is clean and fresh!! The staff is so friendly and helpful!! They have fresh baked cookies in the evening. :) It's close to a lot of restaurants and stores. The pool is clean and is a pretty good size. Overall it's a nice and clean hotel with friendly staff. We like to stay at this hotel when we are in the area.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your compliments. I am so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us, and that you found our staff to be so friendly and helpful. It's also good to hear that you had the opportunity to enjoy our fresh baked cookies in the evening. I mean, what better way to end the day, right. :) We hope to see you again in the near future.

Your St. Louis Hampton,

Reviewed 21 April 2014

I never write reviews but the staff at this hotel were some of the nicest and most helpful people I have encountered. They should give a seminar on how customer service is done. The amenities of the hotel were great as well. I was able to get a run in on the treadmill, my whole family enjoyed the pool and we slept great in the beds. I would go out of my way to stay at this hotel again.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking time out of your day to write a review. Thank you for your high praises to our staff and amenities. It is great to hear that you enjoyed everything from the fitness center, to the beds, to the pool, but especially our customer service. We all have fun getting to know our guests and it's just icing on the cake when we hear that our guests truly enjoyed their time at our property. We hope to have the opportunity to see you again, and hopefully you won't have to go to out of your way to stay. :)

Reviewed 21 April 2014

We stayed here for two nights for my nephews wedding reception which was held at a Winery a few miles away. It was easy access and close to several major attractions. The staff was very helpful and nice and the free hot breakfast in the mornings was good as well. We would recommend this Hotel to anyone wanting to visit the St. Louis area.

Room Tip: We had a king non smoking suite.....loved it! It was on the fourth floor which was a secure floor.