This is a well-managed hotel with a friendly staff and very nice, clean rooms. I found the desk staff to really go above and beyond in being service oriented. Also, they had parking lot security at night which checked each entering vehicle, which was really nice since we had a carload full of things. I thought this was a very nice perk (by the way, it seems to be a very safe area regardless).
We had a free upgrade to a suite, due to them being out of the standard rooms. The small suites are extremely nice and stylish.
I liked every part of the stay with the exception of the first morning hearing people walking around continuously. I'm not sure why many of these newer hotels are built of wood frames. So, perhaps I would recommend trying to get a top floor room if you're staying here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn & Suites St. Louis/South I-55 is located just outside of St. Louis with easy access to downtown. The hotel is located near Anheuser Busch Brewery, which offers tours and tastings daily. Guests can enjoy a complimentary hot breakfast each morning. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites St. Louis/South I-55 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites St. Louis/South i-55
- Hampton Inn & Suites St. Louis/South i-55 Hotel Mehlville
- Hampton Inn & Suites St. Louis/South I-55 Saint Louis, MO