“Anniversary surprise” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Mehlville
Louisville, United States
“Anniversary surprise”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 May 2014

Stayed at this hotel for our wedding anniversary. We had ordered the Romance Package and had fresh cut flowers and a chilled bottle of Champagne. Upon checking in the super friendly hotel staff asked what brought us to St. Louis. I responded it was our Anniversary. To our surprise the next day the staff had signed an anniversary card for us!!!! It is a wonderful place to stay and is not too far from the attractions.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

HamptonI55, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites St. Louis/South I-55, responded to this review, 6 June 2014
Ya! We love it when we get to surprise our guest, and what a great celebration! Thank you for choosing to celebrate your Anniversary with us, and for taking the time to write a review. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and found us to be a wonderful place to stay. We hope that we will get to see you again, maybe even for your next Anniversary :).

Your St. Louis Hampton Staff,

(314) 894-1900

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (126)
Sheridan, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 May 2014

This Hotel is extremely clean and Hotel staff very friendly and helpful. I would defintely recommend this Hotel and if I return to St. Louis in the future, I definitely plan on staying at this Hotel. My experience at this Hotel was very extremely pleasant.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your compliments, especially to our Housekeeping Staff. We have been ranked as one of the cleanest Hampton Inn & Suites worldwide, and it is so great to know that you felt that cleanliness. We hope that you return to St. Louis, and that we will get to see you again.

Your St. Louis Place to Stay,

Terre Haute, Indiana
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 May 2014

What a perfect night stay at this Hampton inn. Quick check inn, friendly staff, modern rooms & on the go breakfast. Surely Hampton is a step above hotel than any other hotel in the US segment. I will return for sure.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on TripAdvisor. I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay and that you found everything to be a perfect night stay. We hope to have the opportunity to see you again.

Hospitably,

Carmichael, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

The hotel has the usual high standard of cleanliness and convenience that I have experienced at all the Hampton Inns where I have stayed, but the staff at this location is truly exceptional – they are the nicest people I have ever encountered at a hotel, it's not just "professional courtesy," they embody the best of Midwestern hospitality and care for the customer – all of them, not just the counter personnel. This attitude sometimes strikes "coastal" Americans, cynical as we can be, as an act, but it isn't. They are a wonderful group.

Room Tip: The X14 rooms are for disabled users, or those preferring lots of space in the room.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with others, and for pointing out Hampton Inn's promise for cleanliness and convenience. It is great to hear that not only at our property but at other Hampton Inn's that you have had great experiences. Thank you for complimenting on our staff. We truly love what we do, and have fun conversing with our guests. It is great to hear that you felt that joy. We hope to have the opportunity to see you again.

Manteno
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

This has got to be one of the best Hampton Inns we have stayed at. The hotel was 3 years old and looked like they just finished building it. It was beyond clean. We were on our way to our Honeymoon destination in Missouri when we stayed the night. The hotel staff was beyond helpful and the friendliest. We told them we were on our honeymoon and they gave us a room on the 4th floor that was the nicest I think I have stayed in. In the morning we had the usual breakfast that they serve but the food was better than the norm. The staff also slid a Wedding card under the door that night with signatures of the staff. This hotel will be a stop when we visit the area again in teh not to distant future. Thanks So Much!!!!

Room Tip: Request a room on the private 4th floor!
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with others. It is great to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us, and that you found our property to be beyond clean and looking as good as new.

We all love what we do here, and surprising our guests in one of the best parts of the job. So, it is great to hear that we were able to surprise you with a congratulations card the morning of your departure. We hope that you had a GREAT honeymoon, and we look forward to seeing you again.

Kansas City, Missouri
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

This was the best hotel we have stayed at. Staff was very friendly and room was clean. The only thing we had a problem with was how hard/uncomfortable the bed was. Breakfast was good & the cookies were awesome! Will stay here again when visiting STL.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on trip advisor. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and found our staff and cleanliness to be top notch. I hope that we will have the opportunity to see you again.

Hospitably,

Scottsdale, Arizona
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

After reading reviews on tripadvisor I booked this hotel for a 4 night stay. I have to say that the hotel and hospitality was outstanding. From the check in to check out, the service was first class.
It is very apparent the employees take great pride in their property. The hotel is extremely clean inside and out. I will staying here again in the near future.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you so much for your kind words and for sharing your experience with others. It is true what you say, we all take great pride in what we do and nothing puts a smile on our faces, then to hear that our guests can feel that we truly care. So thank you for sharing that. We hope to have the opportunity to see you again.

(314) 894-1900
Also consider these accommodations in or near Mehlville
Forest Park
Four Seasons Hotel St. Louis
Four Seasons Hotel St. Louis
#3 of 121 in Saint Louis
4.5 of 5 bubbles 1,186 reviews

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites St. Louis/South I-55? Share your experiences!