Hampton Inn & Suites St. Louis/South I-55
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
Sunset Lodge(Sunset Hills)
1,432 results
All reviewscookies and milksympathy cardcookie hourpool toysevening cookiesthe cookie ladygreat hotelking suiteclean hoteleasy accessst louispool and hot tubwould highly recommend this hoteloatmealgrandmainnscleanliness
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 28 June 2014

We were greeted promtly and with smiles by the staff. The lobby was clean and so was our room. Everything looked new and modern in the room. A neat thing the hotel does is offer warm cookies and milk or coffee/tea at 8:00 in the dining area. A warm breakfast is included in the price. About 20 minutes from downtown St. Louis. Will DEFINITELY stay here again when we are in the area!!!!

1  Thank Anna R
HamptonI55, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites St. Louis/South I-55, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2014

Thank you so much for your kind words and for taking the time to share on TripAdvisor. I am so glad that you enjoyed everything about your stay. Whether it was our staff, amenities, cleanliness, or our cookie hour in the evenings. We have been ranked as the #1 Hampton Inn & Suites worldwide, so it is great to hear that you felt so comfortable. We can't wait to see you again.

Your St. Louis Hampton Inn,

Reviewed 28 June 2014

A clean and comfortable Inn. Hot cookies and milk every night at 8pm. The room is very clean, and the pool is nice to relax in after a day in the city. 15 to 20 minutes to all attractions in St. Louis, yet not in the city. I'll stay at this hampton on my next visit to St. Louis.

1  Thank Jeremy M

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. It is great to hear that you found our hotel to be clean and comfortable. It is also great to hear that you found our location to be the perfect spot for all the St. Louis attractions. We look forward to your next visit with us.

Your St. Louis Place to Stay,

Reviewed 28 June 2014

The staff at this Hampton was friendly, helpful, funny, just overall very hospitable. The place was quiet, clean and well kept. Its location is near the highway and there are many good places to eat within 15 minutes. I would recommend staying here.

1  Thank Greg W

Thank you for sharing your experience with others. I am happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and found our staff to be so hospitable. We hope to have the opportunity to see you again.

Hospitably,

Reviewed 24 June 2014

I'm not sure I can say enough great things about my family's stay but it was great for a family of three traveling with a two year old. As soon as we arrived we were greeted and a staff came out with a treasure box for our daughter to choose what she would like. After we were checked in the front desk staffed recommended local restaurants and even knew us by name. I'm sure your thinking it's a small hotel but no they were booked during our 3 night stay. The room was great and spacious, clean, and looked just like the pictures on their website. When in the room we couldn't hear our neighbors conversation, we could hear when they were jumping above us but it wasn't very noticeable. We also visited the pool while on the property and it was great had a cart full of toys for kids to enjoy and there was also a jacuzzi for adults. My husband visited the convenient store on the property or snack shack and stated all of the prices were reasonable and a bit better than the local gas station near. I really enjoyed the freshly baked cookies every night and the cookie lady serving them there was chocolate chip, snicker doodle , white chocolate chip, and etc. The breakfast was great and cost effective they also provided a variety waffles, cereal, oatmeal, eggs, sausage, potatoes and etc. the hotel is not near the arch or the zoo but it is well worth it to stay here an drive there. This was such a great stay for me and my family. If we ever visit St. Louis again we will definitely stay here.
Pros:
-front desk staff
-all of the staff
-cookes every night 8-9pm
-breakfast was good every morning and always fresh
- fruit infused water everyday
-great rooms
-clean and well kept property
-utilize Neutrogena products
- everything
Cons:
It's not in the city of St. Louis but that did not matter since it was a great stay. About a 15-20 min drive to the zoo

Definitely would recommend this hotel it was such a good stay. Thank you Hampton Inn and your amazing staff!!!!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank Tish65
HamptonI55, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites St. Louis/South I-55, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2014

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to write about your experiences during your stay. I am so happy to hear that you and your family thoroughly enjoyed everything from checking in to checking out. We love to have fun here, and one of the best ways to accomplish this, is having fun with the kids. I mean, what better way to end the days than with cookies and milk every night! :) We hope that we will have the pleasure of you staying with us again.

Your St. Louis Place to Stay,

Reviewed 24 June 2014

Have stayed 6 night at this hotel since March and will stay there again. Entire staff is helpful and courteous. The facility is very well maintained and CLEAN. This hotel is worth the few extra dollars.

1  Thank Gregory M

Thank you so much for writing a review and for all of your kind words. It is great to hear that you found our facility and staff to be EXCELLENT! We have a lot of fun with what we do, and take a lot of pride in our jobs. So to hear our guest feel that, means a lot. We have also been recognized as one of the cleanest Hampton Inn & Suites worldwide, and because of guest like you, it helps us to strive for that. It was our pleasure having you stay with us for the week, and we hope to have the opportunity to see you again.

Your Hampton Staff,