“Great Stay”

Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Mehlville
St Louis, United States
“Great Stay”
Reviewed 9 July 2014

Excellent and Friendly Staff, made sure our stay was comfortable for the three night stay. Breakfast was great, good variety of both hot and cold items (shouldn't go away hungry)with cookies and milk served at 8pm Clean hotel and friendly staff makes this 15 min travel outside St. Louis worth the stay.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

HamptonI55, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites St. Louis/South I-55, responded to this review, 15 July 2014
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with others. It is great to hear that you enjoyed your visit to St. Louis, and found that our hotel and staff made your stay clean and comfortable. We hope to have the opportunity to see you again.

Hospitably,

(314) 894-1900

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (126)
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Reviewed 5 July 2014

Very helpful, pleasant staff. Especially the cookie lady. We loved the cookies. Clean hotel, very clean rooms - and I am very picky. We could not have been more pleased. Will be a Hampton Inn customer for life.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank JCOKC7782
HamptonI55, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites St. Louis/South I-55, responded to this review, 9 July 2014
Thank you for writing a review on TripAdvisor. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us, especially our cookie hour with our cookie lady. What better way to end the night, right? :) I am also happy to hear that you found everything to be very clean. Our housekeeping staff has been recognized year after year for making this hotel one of the cleanest Hampton Inn's worldwide. So it is great to hear that you could feel that cleanliness. We hope to have the opportunity to see you again.

Your Clean and Pleasant Hampton Inn,

naples, United States
Reviewed 5 July 2014

Staff was always helpful and remember things about your stay. Outstanding. Looking to go the extra mile. Rooms were clean and comfortable. Beds and pillows were excellent. Grandchildren love the pool and toys. The breakfast was a good value with fruit, danish, waffles, eggs, sausage, oatmeal, biscuit and gravy, milk, and juice. The cookies and milk in the evening was a hit. No smoking hotel with no signs of any smoking in the building.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family

3 Thank David S
Thank you for your kind words and for taking the time to share your stay with others. I am happy to see that you and your family enjoyed every part of your stay with us. That you were able to have a great night sleep with our clean and comfortable beds and pillows. Also, that you found our hot complimentary breakfast to have enough variety for everyone. And last but not least, that you were able to enjoy our cookies in the evenings. We hope to have the pleasure of seeing you again.

Your St. Louis Hampton Inn,

freeport, United States
Reviewed 2 July 2014

I was provided a company discount room rate. If I personnaly had to pay the regular room rate, I probably would not have stayed here. However, the rooms were very clean, very comfortable bed. Very nice, friendly staff

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business

1 Thank Jodi W
HamptonI55, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites St. Louis/South I-55, responded to this review, 5 July 2014
Thank you for sharing your experience with others. I am glad that you were able to enjoy your stay with us, while visiting for work. Hopefully we will get to see you again.

Hospitably,

St. Louis, United States
Reviewed 2 July 2014

The room was clean and nicely furnished. The staff was excellent, very helpful, and courteous. The hotel was well organized, and every staff member I had an encounter with went out of their way to be helpful. If you are staying in St. Louis, I cannot recommend this hotel enough.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and for recommending us. It is great to hear that you found our staff to be excellent, and courteous, and that everyone you met was more than helpful. We take a lot of pride in what we do, and getting to know our guests and being there for you is exactly what we strive for. Nothing brings a smile to our face like hearing that our guests feel the way that you do. Thank you again, and we hope to see you again soon.

Your Hampton Staff,

WEST VALLEY CITY, UT
Reviewed 29 June 2014

My wife and I were on our first vacation without children for 25 years and we stayed four nights at this wonderful hotel. We arrived a little after midnight after a long flight, the desk staff were so welcoming and helpful and offered us cookies and ice water. We were so pleased with our room, it was huge and modern. The linens on the bed were of highest quality and made it so comfortable to sleep in. The bathroom was also very clean, with plenty of towels and hot water with good pressure. Breakfast had an excellent variety, with fresh fruit, fresh baked biscuits and gravy and a differtent egg and meat selection each day. The location is good for the airport a short drive away, and has easy access to the freway into downtown St. Louis and is close to many of the area attractions such as Grant's Farm , and Forest Park with the Zoo, art museum and Science center. Overall we were very satisfied with the standard of service and cleanliness of the hotel, grounds, pool and all common areas . I give them a big high 5 star rating. WOW

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Thank you! Thank you for the big high 5 star rating, thank you for all of your kind words and thank you for taking time out of your day to write a review. I am so happy that we were able to be a great retreat for your first vacation without children. I am also glad to hear that you found everything to be so clean and comfortable. We hope to have the opportunity to have you stay with us sometime in the near future, and again, thank you so much for sharing your experience with others.

Your St. Louis Place to Stay,

Warren, Michigan
Reviewed 28 June 2014

We were greeted promtly and with smiles by the staff. The lobby was clean and so was our room. Everything looked new and modern in the room. A neat thing the hotel does is offer warm cookies and milk or coffee/tea at 8:00 in the dining area. A warm breakfast is included in the price. About 20 minutes from downtown St. Louis. Will DEFINITELY stay here again when we are in the area!!!!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Anna R
Thank you so much for your kind words and for taking the time to share on TripAdvisor. I am so glad that you enjoyed everything about your stay. Whether it was our staff, amenities, cleanliness, or our cookie hour in the evenings. We have been ranked as the #1 Hampton Inn & Suites worldwide, so it is great to hear that you felt so comfortable. We can't wait to see you again.

Your St. Louis Hampton Inn,

(314) 894-1900
Also consider these accommodations in or near Mehlville
Downtown
Hyatt Regency St. Louis at The Arch
Downtown
Hampton Inn - St. Louis Downtown at the Gateway Arch
Forest Park
Home2 Suites by Hilton St. Louis / Forest Park

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites St. Louis/South I-55? Share your experiences!