“A No Brainer For Next Time” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hampton Inn & Suites St. Louis/South I-55

Hampton Inn & Suites St. Louis/South I-55
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Mehlville
Frankfort, KY
“A No Brainer For Next Time”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 August 2014

We were extremely pleased from the moment we arrived. Staff is super friendly and helpful, the rooms are clean and comfortable, breakfast changes every day is very tasty, and fresh baked cookies every night surely made it feel like home. 4th floor is secure and the elevator requires a room key to access, which I thought was wonderful. I've never been disappointed with a Hampton Inn but this property is at the top of the class. You truly need to look no further when deciding on a place to stay. Very easy access to the Interstate and no more than 15 minutes from downtown. Before our trip, I couldn't fathom that a hotel could have such overwhelmingly positive feedback, but I tell you now, seeing is believing. Book a room and take comfort in knowing your stay will be a fantastic one.

Room Tip: Though traffic noise was very minimal, we did hear a couple of sirens and a loud truck. You'd l...
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
HamptonI55, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites St. Louis/South I-55, responded to this review, 9 August 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with others. It is great to hear that you felt that we lived up to the other reviews and that from the moment you arrived that you were extremely pleased. I am glad that you enjoyed our 4th floor extra security. It's kind of gives a fun VIP feeling, but the rooms are the same on every floor. We hope that we will have the opportunity to see you again.

Your St. Louis Hampton Inn,

(314) 894-1900

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (126)
Mesa Arizona, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 August 2014

From the staff at the front desk to the breakfast staff to the cleaning staff everyone makes this stay an amazing experience! very clean! This is the perfect place to stay when in ST. Louis. You can't go wrong!

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

HamptonI55, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites St. Louis/South I-55, responded to this review, 6 August 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on TripAdvisor. It is great to hear that you feel that your stay was the best that you have ever experienced. I mean... Wow, what a great compliment. Thank you. Also, thank you for your compliments to our staff. I know they appreciate it. We hope to see you again.

Milwaukee, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 August 2014

Best Hotel I have ever stayed at, and I have stayed at some fancy Hotels. Service, facility, location, could not have been better. If anyone I know is going to St Louis, I will highly recommend this Hampton Inn. In fact, not just recommend, but, insist they stay there, because I don't think they will find a better place to stay.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Wow, thank you! We love hearing feedback from our guests, but especially guests who travel a lot. Thank you for all of your compliments and for sharing your experience with others. We hope we will have the opportunity to see you again.

Your St. Louis Place to Stay,

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 August 2014

After a terrible trip in may 2014 at another hotel...i was reluctant to travel. This hotel is an amazing value. Fabulous staff that was helpful in every way. Helped me with my previous concerns of travel. Helped with directions of the area. Helped with suggestions of places to see. I could go on and on. In my 40 years of travel...they are the best. (Compared to high end and low end hotels) All staff from cleaning people all the way to management..happy , friendly and knowledgeable. Staff alone deserves 5 stars. Great stay!

• Stayed July 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
First, I want to thank you for sharing your experience on TripAdvisor. Secondly, I want to say how great it is to hear that we were able to help ease any concerns of yours when it comes to traveling. We always want our guest to feel like they are staying at a home away from home, and it is great to hear that you felt so well taken care of. We hope to have the opportunity to see you again.

West Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 July 2014

The standard for service and quality for a hotel has been raised considerably since staying here. Although I arrived late I was greeted warmly and tended to and made sure I was comfortable. All of the staff (all) are courteous, attentive. I love Linda the cookie lady. I am used to finding crumbs in the cookie tray at other hotels if arriving after 6, but no, she is just getting started and baking fresh cookies late into the evening with a large pitcher of cold milk ready to go with these hot cookies. If cookies aren't your thing then the room should be. The bed is better than it should be, the work space is the best designed yet and the bath area is clean, perfectly maintained. This one is a 10 for sure.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
WOW! :) Thank you so much for your kind words and for taking the time out to share your experience. I know Linda would appreciate that you mentioned her by name, and I will be sure to share this with her. Again, thank you, and we hope to see you again.

Hudsonville
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 July 2014

From the moment we arrived, the friendly staff was very helpful with suggestions of places to eat, things to do, ways to avoid construction in getting to our destination. The hotel was very clean and inviting. The cleaning staff kept our room looking great. The breakfast was very good with lots of options. The warm cookies every night were a great touch. Everything about this hotel was perfect.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. It is great to hear that from the moment you arrived that you felt well taken care of. Thank you for all of your recommendations, and we hope to have the opportunity to see you again in the future.

Your St. Louis Place to Stay,

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 July 2014 via mobile

We stayed for 4 days the 19-22 of July. It was the best hotel we have ever stayed at! Only 20 minutes from everything we visited while in town.
The staff were AMAZING! We felt so much at home!
My husband and son loved the cookies and Grandma Linda.(wish there were gluten free options for my daughter and I).
The breakfast was wonderful! The cook was very helpful with helping me find GF options(oatmeal-let me look at container!) keep up all the hard work!!
The pool and hot tub were great! The kids loved having toys to play with!!
We would love to have a hotel this nice, everywhere we visit!!
Thanks so much for such a great vacation!!

Stayed July 2014
1 Thank Becky G
HamptonI55, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites St. Louis/South I-55, responded to this review, 5 August 2014
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with others. It is great to hear that you and your family thoroughly enjoyed their visit and their time in St. Louis. Also, thank you for the request for gluten free cookies. We are always looking at ways to improve, and so far, rice krispie treats are all that we have been able to come by. Hopefully with more request we will be able to find a gluten free cookie option. Again, thank you for your kind words, and we hope to have the opportunity to see you again.

(314) 894-1900
Also consider these accommodations in or near Mehlville
Forest Park
Four Seasons Hotel St. Louis
Four Seasons Hotel St. Louis
#3 of 121 in Saint Louis
4.5 of 5 bubbles 1,183 reviews

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites St. Louis/South I-55? Share your experiences!