Hotel can be hard to get to as you have to figure out that you have to drive through the shopping center parking lot to get there if coming from the west. We were there for several days, we had asked for adjoining rooms but were not able to get them. The front desk staff was friendly. Lobby was modern and halls were fine. We were at the back of the hotel but chose to park upfront as we didn't feel that the back area appeared very safe once it was dark. Room was nice, bed and pillows were comfortable. We had a fridge and microwave in our room. If you need a quiet room to sleep be careful of where your room is located and having these in the room, fridge tended to be a bit loud when it kicked on. Both rooms that we booked were close to the elevator, which was nice. There were some young girls staying there for a volleyball tournament which tended to be noisy in the halls. Sound travels through the halls, so you hear a lot. Bathroom sink was pretty slow when we got there and by the 4th night would barely drain. Reported the slow drain the first day but there was no response. Shower was nice, glad for a tall showerhead, however care is needed when first taking a shower as the floor was very slippery. Cleaning room staff were nice and helpful. But our room was in need of a good dusting. Did not like being right across from the ice machine, very noisy, would definitely ask to move next time. We had to leave a day early and were pleasantly surprised to have the hotel refund one nights stay, that was appreciated!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Where outstanding service is our specialty, the Holiday Inn South County Center Hotel in St. Louis! The Holiday Inn South County Center is conveniently located at I-55 and Lindbergh Blvd - just one mile north of I-270. Our location allows easy access to the multitude of visitor attractions and activities in the St. Louis area while offering relative tranquility and lack of congestion. Immediately opposite the hotel is the South County Shopping Center featuring over 120 stores and dining establishments. We are approximately 10 minutes from downtown St. Louis, 20 minutes from Six Flags, and 22 miles from St. Louis International Airport - Lambert Field. Our 7,000 square feet of meeting space is easily configured to accommodate groups from 10 to 600, and our dedicated meeting staff's attention to detail will leave you free to focus on your business priorities. Whether you're traveling with the whole family, or just a couple looking for a romantic getaway, the Holiday Inn South County offers several money-saving packages to choose from like our Over the Top Arch Package or our Breakfast in Bed Package. Call us for more information! For exceptional guest service at the ideal location, you can count on us! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn St. Louis - South County Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn St. Louis - South County Hotel Mehlville
- Holiday Inn Saint Louis
- Saint Louis Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn St. Louis - South County Center Saint Louis, MO