“Croissants de France ”

Paris Baguette Cafe
Ranked #4 of 14 Restaurants in Mira Mesa
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

Just returned from 6 weeks in France. Been looking for a decent croissant in San Diego. Tried plain, almond, hazelnut at this bakery/cafe in the H Mart.
One word: Authentic
Ok one more: Excellent

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

I watched a “barista” wash the blender and blender blades with cold water and no soap in the tiny sink behind the register that’s meant to be used for hand washing. She used her bare hands to wipe the blades and inside of the blender. How can this be sanitary?

Reviewed 19 September 2016

My Favorite place on earth, best coffee and most fresh baguettes you will ever have.
I used to go there daily when I was in Vietnam and was very happy to find it here is CA.

Reviewed 9 June 2016

I have only eaten pastries and dessert here but I highly recommend any of them. I've tried a number of items and have loved them all. Probably my all-time favorite is the Cronut (and I normally don't eat donuts or croissants)...I could eat one every day if my waistline (and arteries) could handle it.

In addition to everything tasting wonderful, the presentation is just as wonderful. Even when you have them box items to go, they do it with care so your items still look lovely when you get to your next destination.

They make everything in-house making everything so very fresh.

Reviewed 21 February 2016

We stumbled onto the Paris Baguette purely by accident and were very pleasantly surprised. We have since been back several times for cakes and pasteries.