Spring House Hotel(New Shoreham)
US$356
  • Restaurant
National Hotel(New Shoreham)
US$349
US$249
  • Beachfront
Hendrickson House(New Shoreham)
US$338
Inn at Spring House(New Shoreham)
US$559
Rose Farm Inn(New Shoreham)
US$376
Blue Dory Inn(New Shoreham)
US$367
Official Site
Sea Breeze(New Shoreham)
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
TripAdvisor
  • Beachfront
All reviewsdonutsprovide beach chairs and towelsonline photosgreat salt pondcontinental breakfastblock islandfeel right at homebreakfast was excellentdown to earthbreathtaking viewsa wonderful stayplace to staybeautiful roomcomfortable bedclean roomsthe past yearstwo nights
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Last weekend my boyfriend and I stayed at the Payne's Inn for two nights. We attended a wedding on the Island. We had the best experience ever. Carmen, her husband & staff were amazing. They are all hospitable, down to earth, helpfull & kind. The Inn was in a perfect location, quite and peaceful, with amazing views. The breakfast was delicious and included in your stay. I know you all love your animals, but for us that are allergic, it's a pet free environment. My boyfriend is in a wheelchair, he is a parapaligic , the Payne inn was the ONLY location on the island that truly had all the accomadations that fit his needed. (room 1)......We will be back

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Carmenjpc, Owner at Payne's Harbor View Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

It was great getting to know you during your short stay. We are glad you finally made it to Block Island, and we certainly hope it won't be your last visit. Thank your for taking the time to write a review. It means a lot to us. See you again soon!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I am so glad I found Payne's Inn! I met Carmon and Ally they were so helpful and a pleasure to talk to. I stayed in Room #2 with views of the ocean and bay, the room was very big and had everything I needed. The breakfast area had stunning views as well. I have stayed at the Rose Farm Inn, Spring House and Champlins and Payne's Inn was my favorite. I only wish I had more time there.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Carmenjpc, Owner at Payne's Harbor View Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

We are so glad to be at the top of your list! Hopefully you can stay longer next time. Thank you for the great review. It was wonderful meeting you.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My wife and I have been going to Block Island the past 22 years for our anniversary in early June. We've stayed at Payne's for over half of those years and have never had an unpleasant experience. The location, accommodations and staff are terrific. The Inn is roughly halfway between Old Harbor and New Harbor which is ideal for walkers like ourselves. We'll undoubtedly be back next year; Payne's hasn't seen the last of us!!

Room Tip: Rooms 2 thru 5 have balconies facing New Harbor; rooms 3 &4 are our top picks.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

We are so glad you’ve chosen to celebrate your special day at Payne’s for so many years. It’s our pleasure having you. Your kind review means a lot to us. See you next year!

Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here overnight, and while the weather was rainy and cool, our room was warm and inviting. Beautifully clean, large, and with all the amenities we could ask for, including fresh coffee. Kevin even recommended a few places to eat or have a drink, and the place we chose didn’t disappoint. It was about a 20 minute walk to the Inn from the ferry, and I recommend walking if you can because the scenery is gorgeous too. We will definitely stay here again next tine we’re on the Island!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Carmenjpc, Owner at Payne's Harbor View Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review us. We are glad you enjoyed your stay, and made the most of the rainy weather. Please come again when you can enjoy the sun! It was our pleasure having you.

Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

The staff and accommodations were excellent—best place to stay on the island. Breakfast was excellent and included! I would definitely recommend to stay at Payne’s. Rooms were very clean and beautiful views.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo

We are glad you had such a good time during your stay. Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We hope to see you again soon!