“Wedding guests”

Premier Inn Glasgow (Bellshill) Hotel
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Bellshill
Reviewed 29 October 2013

Good all round stay. Car park a bit tight for spaces and double parking was used. The restaurant next door served excellent dinner and breakfast, no probs. Could improve location finding from East M8.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Willie B
Yvonne S, Manager at Premier Inn Glasgow (Bellshill) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2013

Hello Willie B,

I am glad you had a good stay and recieved excellent service in our neighbouring Brewers Fayre. I am sorry to hear you had trouble with our parking facilities and will look into implimenting some changes in monitoring this so it shouldn't happen again in the future. Should you have any trouble finding any of our Premier Inn's you can find more information via our website at PremierInn.com or call the hotel directly and we will be happy to help.

We look forward to seeing you on future visits.

KInd regards,

Yvonne S

Reviewed 16 October 2013

Have now stayed here a few times and it never disappoints. Always good value and the size of the rooms, quality of the bed and helpfulness of the staff can't be beaten.
I believe this Premier Inn is so popular that they're now building more rooms to accommodate demand.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Yvonne S, Manager at Premier Inn Glasgow (Bellshill) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2013

Hi HelenP506,

So glad to hear you have enjoyed your visit here with us at the Premier Inn Glasgow Bellshill. Very soon we will have a further 20 bedrooms to accomodate the demand you spoke of.

Thank you for your kind comments on our Premier Inn and our staff. We look forward to seeing you return on furture visits.

Yvonne S

Reviewed 3 October 2013

We stayed in a family room with travel cot, Family of three with my infant son. Room was clean and comfortable. Room was cleaned and fresh towels brought daily. Breakfast was lovely all mornings with a good variety. Facilities were great at the hotel. Staff very friendly.

Only down side was the room was heated via a thermostat it would heat to a max temp of 23c then turn off and you would need to reset this. We stayed during September and the colder weather has come. The room was very cold for my son. I asked if the room could be reset, but unfortunately i was advised this is how all the rooms were set up. I used extra blankets but it was still cold, my son slept with us most nights due to the temperature of the room.

If i wasn't with by baby i would have persevered, however this will put me off in future if staying with my son.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Yvonne S, Manager at Premier Inn Glasgow (Bellshill) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2013

Hi Sara K,

I am so sorry to here you had problems with our heating system and struggled to opperate our system. On return visits you will find a specificaly printed heating instructions leaflet inside our Welcome Book to help you. I am glad the staff helped you with extra blankets and you found our rooms to be clean and comfortable.

I have asked my Maintenence Team to check all of our heaters in each room following your comments and happy to report they are all running at the correct temperatures ready for the winter months ahead.

Myself and the Team look forward to welcoming you back in future visits.

Yvonne

Reviewed 25 September 2013

I was made aware that work to improve the Inn was being carried out but found that a new building attached to the existing one was being built. This unfortunately meant that our rooms window was looking out onto the building site and roof tiles were stacked close to our window. At 8 am work started on the site and was a bit noisy. Overall the staff were brilliant, they were very helpful, professional and cheerful and made you feel welcome. Will be using again in the future.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple

Hi Robert H,

Thank you for your kind comments on the staff here at our Premier Inn. You will be glad to know that the roof is now completed as well as all our brick work on our extension. We look forward to showing you arround on your return visits and we hope you will enjoy the improvements made.

Yvonne

Reviewed 1 September 2013

What a shame that this Premier Inn is associated with the Brewers Fare next door. After a 7 hour drive we were checked in by a lovely receptionist who could not have been more cheery and helpful. Our room was immaculate and quiet. Could have done with extra towels as there was only 1 hand and 1 bath towel to share. I'm sure if we had asked, we would have had more. There is an extension being built but no work was being done during our stay so we were not disturbed. Knowing that the restaurant caters for young families, we booked a table for 9pm in the hope that it would be quiet - no chance - children were running about chasing each other totally out of control while parents sat drinking. The poor staff, who were excellent, tried their best but even they had to admit that there was nothing they could do. We were advised that 'this was a family restaurant'. I have never experienced such bad, irresponsible behaviour and being tired after our journey, left part of our meals as we had had enough.

I cannot praise the staff and the Premier Inn itself highly enough in every way but this is one Inn we won't be returning to because of the restaurant.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lynne T
Yvonne S, Manager at Premier Inn Glasgow (Bellshill) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2013

Thank you Lynne for your kind comments on our staff at our Premier Inn. Of course we would have given you extra towels had you let us know. I have passed on you comments to the restaurant General manager to enquire further. I am also glad you have no problems whilsts our extension is being build. We have made every effort to ensure our guests are not troubled during this period. We look forward to having you back in the future.

Reviewed 29 August 2013

We stayed here, my son and myself as a stop off on the way to Skye. Very friendly welcome, nice big clean room, comfy bed with optional pillows, free view tv, complimentary coffee etc. The staff made conversations with my son both pm and am which is always great to see.
Had the evening meal in the pub next door and the food was really good, fresh and hot and the service was first class, especially the young man who catered to our every needs. There was also a play area in the pub for my son.
There was a McDonald's opposite as well as a petrol station.
There was work going on when we stayed but we heard nothing.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Stephen P

Hi Stephen,

I hope you had a lovely trip to Skye with your family. Thank you for comments on our staff here at our Premier Inn I am glad to here you enjoyed your stay. We all look forward to welcoming you back in the furture.

Reviewed 27 August 2013

Polite, friendly, welcoming staff, just wish the bed had been abit softer and the work men hadn't woken us up so early on our holidays! But it did mean we didn't miss the best breakfast around - that really hit the spot and was a good way to start the day!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family

Hi Rachel,

Thank you for your kind comments about our staff here at our Premier Inn. Sorry you found our beds not to your liking, they are all Hypnos matresses and we do check them daily to ensure they are comfortable for our guests. We have also made every effort to ensure our guests are not troubled by the extension works being carried out and have set operation times Monday to Friday. I am especially glad you enjoyed our Premier Breakfast!
Myself and the Team look forward to welcoming you back on future visits.

Premier Inn Team Leader

Also consider these accommodations in or near Bellshill
Anderston
Hallmark Hotel Glasgow
Hallmark Hotel Glasgow
#45 of 93 in Glasgow
The Alona Hotel
#4 of 9 in Motherwell

Been to Premier Inn Glasgow (Bellshill) Hotel? Share your experiences!