“Excellent Hotel”

Premier Inn Glasgow (Bellshill) Hotel
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Bellshill
Reviewed 7 April 2014

Greeted by lovely people on each shift both in the Hotel and the attached restaurant coupled with a great room, which had recently been refurbished to a very high standard, gave for a two day stay that enabled rest and restoration around long travel and work!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Yvonne S, Manager at Premier Inn Glasgow (Bellshill) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2014

Hi David D,

Thank you for your positive feedback on your recent stay with us. We have a lot of guest who travel a long distance so we know how important it is to get things right to help you unwind after a long day.

The team and myself look forward to you seeign you again on your next visits.

Reviewed 31 March 2014

First time I've stayed in a refurbished Premier Inn and what a pleasant surprise. Clean, modern, spacious and even the kettle has had an upgrade. No more waiting 20 minutes to boil now!! Well done Premier.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Yvonne S, Manager at Premier Inn Glasgow (Bellshill) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2014

Hi Andrew B,

What lovely feedback, Thank you so much for you kind comments I have passed them on to the team. We are very proud of all the little adjustments and upgrades at our hotel and glad you have made use of them already. We always take our guest feedback seriously and hope to fix any little inconveniencies.

We look forward to welcoming you and your family on future visits,

Reviewed 10 March 2014

excellenty staff, staff friendly, breakfast very good, rooms clean, modern and comfortable. Arrived at 15:00, was in room 15 minutes later (there was 14 of us checking in. Room pleasant and comfortable, LCD TV and ability to plug in HDMI and USB great room.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Yvonne S, Manager at Premier Inn Glasgow (Bellshill) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2014

Hi Gemma W,

Thank you so much for your very kind comments, which I have passed on to all of our team. I am glad you enjoyed the new features we have to offer in our newly refurbished rooms and that you found them to be clean and comfortable. We strive to deliver an excellent customer service making you stay feel like you are home from home.

The team and myself look forward to seeing you on your next return visit.

Reviewed 28 February 2014

Excellent value for money. Friendly welcoming staff. Even though we had a power cut and fire alarm I would stay here again.Only let down was the poor dining facility next door but don't let that put you off the actual inn.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Yvonne S, Manager at Premier Inn Glasgow (Bellshill) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2014

Hi Kristine M,

We have some excellent deals to found online and I am glad you have benefited from them. Thank you for your kind comments about our staff and glad you would like to come and visit us again. With regards to our restaurant next door they have just completed a refurbishment and have also changed there menu since you last stayed so hopefully you will notice a difference when you do come and visit us again.

We look forward to seeing you,

Reviewed 17 February 2014

Great location, and friendly staff on reception, the hotel has just been refurbished and look great, we were not too keen on the restaurant as we had not been before, the staff were not very helpful or friendly. but the food was okay

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Yvonne S, Manager at Premier Inn Glasgow (Bellshill) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2014

Hi Sheryl G,

Thank you so much for your kind comments about our staff and our hotel. We are all very pleased with the results of our refurbishment and glad you are too. I have also spoken to the Restaurant General Manager and left him your feedback from your visit.

The Team and myself look forward to welcoming you back on future visits,

Reviewed 3 February 2014

When we arrived it was obvious the ground floor was undergoing major works and we had to go up in the lift and not use the corridor or stairs which is where the works were ongoing. Meg was on at reception and gave a warm welcome. She explained about the works as I must say I had not noticed any note on the website when I booked. We were in the new extension and had what was one of the new style rooms for Premier Inn. I have to say what a change. More sockets for customer use large wall mounted flat screen tv with points for USB games consoles and RGB connections for watching your own movies. A large sofa and comfy bed. Newly styled furniture and good shower. Only one thing detracted and that was the boy racers outside who visit the local McDonalds but were gone by 11 so if I were visiting with kids I would want a room at the back of the hotel. This did not impact on our stay. Well done Premier Inn and I hope all your hotels are getting this treatment.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Yvonne S, Manager at Premier Inn Glasgow (Bellshill) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2014

Hello Jim H,

Thank you for your lovely feedback on our newly refurbished rooms and our Team Member Meg. I have passed you comments along to the team and we are all delighted. We are looking forward to the project being completed in one weeks time. There are many new features in the rooms and I am glad you have noticed them. They really help make you feel like you are going home from home.

We look forward to seeing you on future visits.

Reviewed 27 January 2014

We stayed for one night. Receptionist was great and very helpful, shame the hotel didn't live up to her standards. We were not aware the hotel was under refurb - ceiling tiles missing in corridors, no carpets on stairs, lift not working etc. Our room was large but the bathroom was tired. Our main gripes were that the wifi was not working at all so we decided to watch tv and then discovered there were hardly any channels. Apparently this is due to the weather and they come and go!! When we decided to sleep, everytime one of us turned over there was a loud ping from the bed springs. Tried to eat at the pub next door but there was a 45 minute wait so just went to McDonalds instead.... we stay at Premier Inns fairly regularly and this one was the worst so far.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Yvonne S, Manager at Premier Inn Glasgow (Bellshill) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 January 2014

Hello Andrea Z,

I can only apologies again for the problems experienced when you visited our hotel. I wish you had come and spoke to me personally about these issues you have raised as my Team Members and myself recommend all guests on arrival . I have seen your feedback via email to our inhouse system and i have refunded your nights stay under our Good Night Garentee. As discussed earlier you had booked you room via our website were a note does say the hotel is currently under improvement works. We are looking forward to all works being completed in the next 3 weeks and after this period of time we would love to have you back to see for yourself the fantastic results. I have also passed on your comments to the General Manager of the Bellzihillfarm to investigated the problems you had encountered during your visit.

We do look forward to welcoming you on future.

Premier Inn Team Leader

Also consider these accommodations in or near Bellshill
Anderston
Hallmark Hotel Glasgow
Hallmark Hotel Glasgow
#45 of 93 in Glasgow
Days Inn Hamilton
#3 of 4 in Hamilton

Been to Premier Inn Glasgow (Bellshill) Hotel? Share your experiences!