“Nothing special”

Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Bath, United Kingdom
“Nothing special”
Reviewed 30 June 2014 via mobile

Went early on a Sunday eve, place was pretty busy with only 2 staff that I could see so they were run ragged. Waited 45 mins for the food and then when it came I found it all decidedly average. We also had two young children with us and the table next to us in the part of the pub that was clearly for eating had a dirty great big dog with them. The staff did not see this as any problem at all. Will probably not return.

1 Thank ledoantrang

Taipei
“Fantastic!”
Reviewed 26 June 2014 via mobile

Classic country pub...tasty pub food...great service...friendly locals. I recommend the 2 for 1 steak night (Tue & Thurs).

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Roger_Hubs
Romsey, United Kingdom
“Excellent”
Reviewed 29 May 2014

Great pub with a welcoming aura and excellent food - especially the 2 for 1 steak nights on tuesday and thursday

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Allen D
Wareham, United Kingdom
“Lovely family lunch out”
Reviewed 8 May 2014

Found a review for this pub on Ladies Who Lunch. It came well recommended and did not disappoint. Large menu - from omelettes and baguettes to roast duck, pork medallions etc. very good sized portions and each meal we had was delicious. Good vaue for money. Very friendly and helpful staff. Decor a bit tired but that did not bother us.
Will definitely revisit.

Visited May 2014
“Will definitely return!!”
Reviewed 8 May 2014 via mobile

Planning a late lunch my and partner and I booked a table for lunch using the tastecard. To be honest I didn't expect much, just a sandwich maybe however I was proved wrong! The menu is written on the blackboards at the end, I choose king prawns in garlic butter sauce and my partner had lasagne. Both were delicious and obviously homemade with passion. I also had the white chocolate cheesecake, which, hands down IS THE BEST cheesecake I have EVER eaten!! Our dog was made to feel welcome (even though she did empty her water bowl in the floor!) And the service was efficient and very friendly! I would definitely return and plan on bringing the family with me!