We have been there with friends for a long weekend, 8 people. even if the place is not a luxury villa, there are facts that makes it a lovely experience. we only took the accommodation, but we found out that full meals can be provided by request.
- the location is fantastic, no neighbour in the proximity, so the privacy is 100%
- great mountains view, the river is crossing the property, great garden with fantastic fire place. The river shores are united by a bridge, big enough to use it as a fantastic place for the afternoon drinks:))
- the owners are very helpful but they are only coming when needed/called, so your privacy is not altered.
- the living room is quite big and it has almost anything needed: stereo system, satellite tv, big table for 10+ people. you can keep the music as loud as you want, no neighbour will here anything.
- even if we didn't rent anything, ATV's off road bikes and bicycles are available from the owner's partners. Tour guide included.
- things to do and visit in the area.
- the bathroom were very clean but small and with some problems on the pipes. the owner told us that some renovation will come soon. let's hope:))
- if you do not request the full service (meals and drinks included), you have to drive to the Lidle supermarket in Victoria (aprox 7 km) for everything. no shop in the neighbourhood
- if you have a sport car, the access could be difficult for the last 800 m. normal cars can enter without problems but with care.
|How easy was it to book the property?||How helpful were the directions to the property?|
|How easy was key pickup/access to the property?||Overall condition of the property|
|Bedding & mattresses||Kitchen & utensils|
|Bathroom cleanliness||Other facilities & amenities|
|Friends getaway||Older travelers|
|Families with young children||Large groups|