ALTA Cebu Resort
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
Solea Mactan Resort(Mactan Island)
  • Breakfast included
Bigfoot Hotels(Lapu Lapu)
  • Pool
Green One Hotel(Lapu Lapu)
View Hotel
All reviewsteam buildingmactan islandwall climbingspent a weekcity tournice poolfree shuttlebreakfast was includedisland hoppingrelaxing staymangolarryphilippinesresortconventionprospoolside
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 29 July 2013

We came to ALTA 14 of july. At first i thought this resort wont be the kind of resort I wanted but it proved me wrong. They have the most accomodating staff! And they made our stay a memorable one. Foods are good. My boyfriend loves the jungle bar. They have everything you wanted except they are far from the beach, but they offer free drop off to any beach you want and also a free drop off to the mall. ;) sounds good ei? :) if there's one thing that is not good in this resort is they have a very high price for the tours. :/

Overall we enjoyed our stay in ALTA. :)

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank Shehazadi133
Reviewed 26 July 2013 via mobile

We came as a big group and we opted for the biggest room. It didn't look like it was ready for occupancy! When we got there the room was sooooo hot and smells. I did not get a chance to see the other rooms, maybe they are better.
Staff is great. They were very accommodating.
Food is so so.

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank kafegal_38
Reviewed 7 July 2013

The reason why I say 'home' is after a long, exciting, eventful day of site seeing or shopping, once you arrive back, the feeling is, well, home. Was my second stay at the resort and what can I say, if I thought my first time was great, the second time felt even better, and like I said, just like home. The owners and staff are amazing people. Very helpful and friendly. The resort offers many recreational activities and the swimming pools are great. Defiantly value for money.The resort is surrounded by flowers, plants and trees, very green and clean, Which leaves you the feeling of peace and tranquility.

Just 20minutes from the airport and 30 minutes from Cebu city makes this resort a very convienunte place to stay. Rooms are comply and clean. The restaurant is quite classy and offers a delicious menu, suitable for anyone's apatite. Communication with staff is very easy, as all speak good English. I've also heard the resort is expanding, how great is that.
Since it is quite close to the airport, you have to expect to hear/see planes fly over. But it's hardly loud or disturbing, and I actually think seeing them is pretty cool.

Am really looking forward to staying at the Resort again :)

To anyone who is visiting Cebu, or the Philippines in general. Come to ALTA Cebu Resort. Cebu, Mactan island and as well as Alta, have a lot to offer :)
Check it out xD

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Joey M
Reviewed 1 July 2013

It was my first time in the philippines n was falling in love from the start!The Resort was jst 20mins away from the Airport n theres was someone that pick us up!Very nice n very friendly!Wen we arrived alta,someone came to carry our bags n open us the door ;) everybody overthere was so friendly!The check in jst took 5mins i guess n our room was big,cold n the bed was awesome comfy!The bath was
clean n nice(very important to me).Alta is like a beautiful jungle with many places to rest!Both pool r clean n the service was very kind n fast!U have to try the pineapple/CalamansiSlush with minz or the mangoslush!!very very yummy!I was feel like an princess!In the restaurant theres many dishes u have to try!my favourite was crispy pata!If u wanna go to the city,theres a free shuttle to take u there or taxi!till the city u jst need 20mins i guess!also alta got many programm that u can do,like citytour,climbing or rafting n many more...if u going to cebu,u have to def stay at alta!!!U will not regret it!

• Stayed: June 2013
2  Thank CookieNomNom
Reviewed 10 May 2013

I've stayed in the resort for more than one month from April 02-May 5, 2013.

All I can say is---> I LOVE THIS PLACE!!!

It's full of surprises and is DEFINITELY one of the BEST hotels I've ever been to.

The resort is surrounded with plants and trees that are very well maintained. These give you a very relaxing feeling because you feel you're so close to nature.

The food is GREAT!

Amenties are AWESOME!

Hotel Managers and staffs are ALL VERY WARM and COURTEOUS!

Even though our stay there is more about business and not for pleasure, being in the resort made our work feel like a month-long vacation!

I'd like to personally thank Mr. Mike Laurente for all his assistance. I would also like to express my sincerest gratitude to the hotel staffs and personnel (whom are very kind, sweet and very professional)-- Ms Grace, Ms Kim, Ms Lera, Ms Cindy, Ms Yvonne, and Ms Vivian...

I look forward to seeing all of you again soon!

--Mike