“Real Italian in Diegem”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 14 January 2013

I have been here a few times and I always enjoyed the food. However, it is better classified as a good pizzeria than as a good Italian restaurant. The carpaccio is the best I ever had. Good meat with just olive oil and Parmezzan. No salad leaves added. Also the other starters can be recommended. The main courses are not top of the bill.Small portions and too gready. That's why I stick to starter and pizza or even sometimes two starters.
House wine is nothing special.

Reviewed 27 June 2012

Not used for six months but remembered and made to feel very welcome.
Food excellent and prices in line with local area.
Very good.

Reviewed 24 May 2012

I've visited this establishment a few times and unfortunately, outside of the pizzas and calamar it is better to stay away. The house wine is also dodgy!

There are very good alternatives around the corner but we thought we'd give it another try recently and the same story, pizzas are fine and the fried squid is nice but I'm afraid we won't be returning because if you have meant it simply is not nice and I have doubts it is fresh.

Reviewed 14 April 2012

Friendly service, comprehensive menu, prices good value....regular user and always enjoy.

Reviewed 12 March 2011

Found this place with a group of co-workers a year ago and was delighted with the pizza. Went back this week and was still delighted! I can't vouch for the rest of the menu, but this is the best pizza that I have had in Europe. A close second would be Mackies in Aarhus.
Google maps shows the location off by a block or so, but if you are walking from Diegem you can't miss it.

1  Thank TravelerFr0mMichigan