Stayed for one night after a late flight into Brussels. The gentleman who checked us in was very friendly and helpful and spoke good English. The room was a good size, as was the bathroom, and the bathroom door opened out into the room, acting as a second barrier to the noise of the corridor, which was ingenious!
Didn't visit the bar/restaurant or eat breakfast so can't comment on that.
The staff on reception the next morning were a little less helpful; they were standing talking in the room behind reception and didn't come out until I walked into their line of sight several times, looking out of the hotel doors as though I had somewhere to be in a hurry. However, this was only a minor thing, and they were perfectly friendly when they did come out.
Free shuttle bus between the hotel and airport was much appreciated, as was the free wifi.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Brussels Airport hotel is located in Diegem, 8 km from the centre of Brussels, 5 km from the European HQ district and 3 km from the airport (free shuttle service available from 6am to 11pm). The hotel is in the centre of the business district and near the NATO headquarters. Book one of our 96 rooms and make use of our facilities, two meeting rooms, a restaurant with traditional Belgian cuisine, a bar open 24hrs and private outdoor parking. Business guests will appreciate use of WiFi Internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Ibis Brussels Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Brussels Airport Hotel Diegem
- Ibis Hotel Brussels Airport