The Ibis Brussels Airport is another practical Ibis hotel. The lobby was nicely updated, as was the breakfast area. The hallways and my room however were a little outdated. Check-in was quick and friendly.
The room itself was good for my one night and was clean, as was the bathroom. It was however quite noisy, with lots of (eastern Europeans) roaming and laughing in the hallways, waking me up two times during the night. Wi-fi was free and fast.
I didn't had breakfast at the Ibis Brussels Airport, so I can't comment on that. If in need for a room near the airport, the Ibis will help you out, but it isn't the best Ibis I've been to.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Brussels Airport hotel is located in Diegem, 8 km from the centre of Brussels, 5 km from the European HQ district and 3 km from the airport (free shuttle service available from 6am to 11pm). The hotel is in the centre of the business district and near the NATO headquarters. Book one of our 96 rooms and make use of our facilities, two meeting rooms, a restaurant with traditional Belgian cuisine, a bar open 24hrs and private outdoor parking. Business guests will appreciate use of WiFi Internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, ACCOR, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ibis Brussels Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Brussels Airport Hotel Diegem
- Ibis Hotel Brussels Airport