Novotel Brussels Airport
Official Site
US$116
US$109
  • Pool
NH Brussels Airport(Diegem)(Great Value!)
US$114
US$121
US$99
bedfinder
1,482 results
All reviewssofa bedbrussels airportfree shuttledouble windowsseparate toiletbuffet dinneran early flighttea and coffee making facilitiesclean roomscomfortable stayshuttle servicethe hotel offersshort staystayed for one nightburgerself servicebusiness trip
Reviewed 26 July 2012

I usually choose Novotel but I won't stay at Novotel anymore after this stay.

The staff at the reception was friendly and nice. But they didn't have enough staffs at the restaurant therefore we had to wait for quite some time.

After the dinner we went back to our room. We smelled bad smell in the room. It smelled like sh**! So we sprayed some perfume in the room. After 10 minutes , the awful smell came back again. We couldn't stand it anymore so we called the reception.

That's so ridiculous. The line was engaged for so long. When someone picked it up then he put me on hold forever. Yes it took us quite some time to get a hold of someone =_=

They finally sent someone to our room. Its midnight!!! That guy was so rude and unfriendly . He said he didn't smell anything. He asked us any solution in your mind? I said we were about to sleep and it's too much trouble to change room. I asked if he could get us an air refreshiner . His said yes impatiently then sent a guy to my room and sprayed air refreshiner everywhere ! Yes on my clothes ! My tea my everything!

It's terrible!!!

• Stayed: July 2012
Reviewed 16 July 2012

We stayed here due to an early flight out of Brussels. The rooms, etc., we're fine, but the front desk staff was less than helpful. First, they did not tell us anything about where to unload or park. A staff member who walked us said, "Did they not tell you inside?" As we were unloading, the shuttle driver told us that we had to move because he had to drive the van up. My husband asked the person who checked us in specifically if we could pay on cash although we had a prepaid room, and they said sure. However, whe we checked out this morning, Samy was unable to do that, and when I asked if he would consult with his manager about that, he said that he couldn't do it.

• Stayed: July 2012
Reviewed 12 July 2012

I was quite disappointed with this hotel. While I expect airport hotels to optimise on functionality, this one was short of the mark. I had just arrived from a transatlantic flight. The bed was uncomfortable, the room had an underlying smell, noise seemed to travel throughout the hotel. I went to the restaurant to eat- the buffet looked completely unappetising so I ordered the burger. It was far from good, with a salad drowned in very strong vinaigrette

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank JimmyD_8
Reviewed 8 July 2012

Knowing that you barely have twelve hours to spend in a city, especially one as beautiful as Brussels you know there is a lot to look forward to. Being welcomed as politely and being allotted rooms within minutes was the perfect start in Brussels that one could expect. Though the wild night-out that followed at the Central Square at the many Open Bars and Wonderful restaurants downing glasses of Grimbergen was a treat, staying in Novotel in itself was a great experience.

Spacious rooms over-looking the pool and open-restaurant, big enough for Single Occupants, clean baths, absolute calm and serene surrounding just add to the settings.

All in all, if you want a peaceful stay and budget is not a constraint then go ahead and just book Novotel!

Room Tip: Take the room that overlook the pool.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank Parth M
Management response:Responded 9 July 2012

Dear Sir, Dear Madam,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the NOVOTEL BRUSSELS AIRPORT. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Reviewed 7 July 2012

Staff and Management

The receptionists were correct and friendly, I spoke to them in Dutch, but I'm quite sure they also speak English and off course also french. The check-in and check-out was very quick and efficient.

Services

The hotel has a free shuttle service from/to the airport of Brussels during weekdays it goes every 20 minutes from and to the airport. On arrival in the airport, just look for the busterminal and look for the busstop of the shuttle to Novotel. It's a good and quick service! It goes from 5.30 in the morning till 23.30 in the evening. Though if you need it before or after those times, I believe you can let them know and it gets arranged.

The hotel has a wireless internet connection which works good, just a normal connection to check mails etc.

There is also an outdoor swimingpool. The bedroom has a minibar and a safe.

Location

The location of the hotel is very convenient, at about 5 minutes by shuttle from the airport.

Bedrooms

The bedroom is nice, modern and very clean, there's cable TV, and a nice clean bathroom. The comfort is good enough to get a good rest and leave without stress!

The hotel offers a 24 hour food service. In our room breakfast was included and it was quite complete. The buffet has everything from continental to English breakfast. Food was good and staff friendly.

Conclusion

The location, close to the airport, the correct staff, the clean comfortable rooms make this hotel be a correct and comfortable hotel to stay before or after flying! Next time we need a hotel close to the airport, this one it will be.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank davidloncke