Novotel Brussels Airport
US$109
  • Pool
US$103
Hotels.com
NH Brussels Airport(Diegem)(Great Value!)
US$114
US$122
US$99
bedfinder
1,480 results
All reviewssofa bedbrussels airportfree shuttledouble windowsseparate toiletbuffet dinneran early flighttea and coffee making facilitiesclean roomscomfortable stayshuttle servicethe hotel offersshort staystayed for one nightburgerself servicebusiness trip
Reviewed 29 December 2009

I had stayed in this hotel earlier and was happy about the hotel. So I decided to stay again with my family. As it is an airport hotel, main purpose of the stay was- in Transit. My second experience was also good with comfortable stay. Rooms were as clean as before. Airport transfer took less than 5 minute with great frequency of shuttle. Only glitch we had was at reception. Manager did not keep the bill ready, and we had to wait over 20 min to get our bill. I think this was a very minute discomfort. Rest was a nice experience.

• Stayed: May 2009, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed 14 December 2009

Amenities and the hotel itself are ok. But be careful with what they charge your credit card. Upon check out they handed me a bill of approx. 87 EUR but charged my card with 155 EUR. Asked them why but no reply.

Stayed: November 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 November 2009

This was a good airport hotel - it's very close the airport, has a free shuttle, yet you cannot hear any of the airport noises while in your room. I don't ever remember staying at an airport hotel that was THAT quiet. I would have never guessed it was that close to the hotel. I usually wear ear plugs when I sleep at hotels but had no need to here. The furniture was very comfortable and the AC worked great even in November (I like my room cold). The room was rather large, especially for European standards. There is a separate bathtub and shower which I liked.

My flight got in at 9am and they were able to give me a room when I arrived at 9:30 which was wonderful as I laid down and got 2 hours of sleep. I took the free shuttle to the airport which was maybe 5 minutes away. In the basement of the airport is a train station that takes you into Brussels in about 15 minutes so I was able to sight-see for a few hours before taking the train and shuttle back to the hotel. Shuttle runs every 30 minutes on weekend and every 20 minutes during week.

Breakfast the next morning was fine, nothing special and was included in my rate. The internet was about 15 Euro for 24 hours but there are 2 computers with printers in the lobby that are free to use with internet (with awesome 32"+ screens).

• Stayed: November 2009, travelled solo
Reviewed 16 November 2009

Perfect over night stay close to the airport. Easy access, cool rooms with all the amenities you need for one night.

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 July 2009

Stayed here on our way into Europe & out again a month later. Modern, clean, big rooms with nice bathrooms. Close to airport & can take an easy train into the city from there. Lovely sunny restaurant with great lunches & breakfast. Helpful staff...internet, etc. We always like using Novotel at airports...very nice accomodations.

Stayed: June 2009, travelled as a couple