“Excellent night”

Parker Hotel Brussels Airport
Ranked #8 of 12 Hotels in Diegem
Reviewed 30 July 2011

My first impression of the GTBA was disastrous. I was in a hurry and the guy at the reception just couldn't find my booking. He asked me to prove my booking, I had to turn my computer on and show him the confirmation. He even asked me to send it to him! Not too bad a request actually since he had to give me an Internet login and password for free to send the email! I didn't pay for my Internet connection during my 1-day stay. I was given a room on the ground floor. Upon my return from Brussels downtown, I had finally some time to appreciate the quality of the bed and the real desk of my room, the two main assets of the room. The bathroom, however, suffers from some tiny flaws that kind of spoil the experience: too short a shower head hose, too short the anti-splattering glass, etc. The result: a slippery floor when going out of the bathtub. With the sharp corner of the sink located precisely where you step out of the bathtub, it is quite dangerous. I didn't have the opportunity to test the leasure facilities (swimming-pool, sauna). Overall, an excellent night. I recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank Frencquez

Reviewed 17 July 2011

Great quality for the price. Clean, modern room, pretty spacious for a European hotel, free wireless internet, and large bathroom including a tub. Would have given 5/5 except that the hotel has no elevators, so we had to lug our luggages up and down a flight of stairs. Overall, would definitively stay again if we wanted to stay near the airport in Brussels.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Thaiger75
Reviewed 2 July 2011

I stayed here two nights. Room was very good, service excelent. There is garden around hotel so you don't feel at all that you are business and airport area. Pool area is also nice.
Location is very good if you like to stay near airport. For those who like visit at Brussels centrum it's maybe too far away.

• Stayed: June 2011
1  Thank moeh63
Reviewed 11 June 2011

Nice airport hotel, rooms are oke with soft beds, noise isolation is good, some free drinks in the fridge.
Parking is not a problem. Area around the hotel is nothing special.
Shuttle bus worked fine for us.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank Gerald1961
Reviewed 6 June 2011

We stayed one night for a stopover on route to Germany. We took the courtesy bus from the airport, one quick call and the bus was there within 10 minutes. Our room was large and well equipped, particularly for the price we paid. Staff were friendly and helpful, inclusive breakfast was one of the best I've had at a hotel. Dinner at the restaurant was also of a high standard. A great hotel to visit!

• Stayed: June 2011
2  Thank Brendanandmerrisa
Reviewed 4 April 2011

I stayed for one night prior to my flight. There is a free shuttle to and from the airport.

When I booked the hotel, it was still the Pullman. I arrived mid-turnover, with construction and redecorating going on all around me. My room was very stylish and comfortable. But, the common areas were off limits, the elevator was not working, and the restaurant was closed (dinner was offered in a meeting room). Hotels sometimes offer reduced rates to those who experience the inconveniences of construction. I think this should have been the case here. At the very least, it would have been good form to alert prospective guests to the construction. My rate was very high and I might have considered other alternatives had I know. Also, it would have been helpful if the hotel could have provided some sort of heads up about the name change, especially a sign at the hotel shuttle stop.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled solo
2  Thank DadaCabaret
Reviewed 3 March 2011

Location nothing special - on a business park near the airport - but otherwise ideal - nice room, good shower, comfy bed, TV in a dozen or more languages, decent breakfast, fast internet.

Catch the shuttle bus from below arrivals.

NB It's not the PULLMAN anymore it's TULIP