“Impressed”

Ranked #10 of 12 Hotels in Diegem
Bognor Regis, United Kingdom
“Impressed”
Reviewed 17 June 2014 via mobile

I stayed here with my 12 year old daughter for 2 nights. I was a bit aprehensive after reading the reviews but was pleasently surprised. We had a room with a double bed and a single bunk above. The room we had was an adequate size, very clean and very quiet. It was perfectly suited for our needs. I slept very well. There is a free shuttle bus running to and from the hotel, taking less than 10mins. The only gripes i had were the mattress was rather hard and there is nowhere within walking distance to get something to eat. There are vending machines in the lobby offering snacks but we had to get a meal in the Ibis hotel opposite, which was VERY expensive! €35 for 2 basic pasta meals and 2 drinks. Overall i would stay here again and would recommend this hotel to other travellers.

Stayed June 2014, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (51)
  • Czech first
  • Greek first
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Citrus Springs, Florida
Reviewed 11 June 2014

The rooms are smaller than small. Bathroom none existing.I have better rags than their towels. Watch out for the elevator, the doors do not stop with you arm in the door.No Air. Noisy. Can not think of anything good.

Room Tip: do not go there
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family

Travellers are raving about these Diegem hotels

Florence, Italy
Reviewed 2 June 2014

From the time we booked in till the time we left it was horrible! The worst week of my holiday. The staff could not care less about helping you in any way. The room was so small, the shower was even smaller. I asked if I could get another coat hanger and the reply was no you have two -- that is all you get! When I asked if there was an iron I could borrow, I was told go down stairs and look there. Well my goodness the ironing board was about 2 feet long, the iron was about 100 years old and there was no place to hang anything that I ironed. I had three garments to iron and had to balance two garments over my shoulder while ironing the other - or place them on the ground. What a nightmare - I will never stay at an Ibis hotel again and if anyone else does they are mad.

Room Tip: Choose another hotel, the rooms are not sound proof enough and the corridors are very noisy all hour...
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Kathleen, Georgia
Reviewed 1 June 2014

Maybe they can put a mattress on the beds. (I'm sure there was not one on there ;-() Also a pillow would be nice. (felt like just a pillow cover, when we stayed there) The elevator, hallway and room smelled like somebody (or more?) had been smoking. The floor of the elevator was sticky.

Room Tip: Better mattresses, pillows, enforce no smoking
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Ibis Hotels

Edison, New Jersey
Reviewed 30 May 2014

Ibis is not my favourite brand of hotels but decided to get over my queasiness about the brand and go for it once since it was just a few hours in the night before an early morning flight out of Brussels. But once again disappointed. IBIS Budget is in the same campus as the main IBIS hotel. Took us about 20 mins to get the coach as it is once in 30 min schedules. Quite efficient - the coach to and fro the airport once you know this. I am surprised with the reviews and plainly don't agree with others who say it was good room. Have never stayed in a cubicle claiming to be a room before. It is like a pre made capsule just about enough space to move your body. Shower cubicle is even more 'nano' but complement them for taking the nano concept to hotel rooms. The saving grace is that it is super clean. Never again, however enticing the price is...

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed 26 May 2014

Very close to the airport, they have free shuttle service. Reception is very welcoming. Surprisingly room is quite big for a budget hotel. Basic hotel but clean and quiet hotel. We asked the reception how to go to city centre and they are kind to assist us.
Great value for money, highly recommended hotel.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Diegem
Ibis Brussels Airport
NH Brussels Airport
#2 of 12 in Diegem
Van der Valk Brussels Airport
Campanile Brussels Vilvoorde

Been to Ibis Budget Brussels Airport? Share your experiences!