“Bad restaurant”

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Gothenburg, Sweden
“Bad restaurant”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 July 2012

This restaurant is a joke. Their attitude is absolutely HORRIBLE. Me and my friends came from Sweden and upon our arrival, we immedietly searched for a restaurant as all of us were very hungry. We found this chinese restaurant and decided to give it a shot (since half of us are native chineses) but upon entering, the owner just stared at us and ignored us. Then the waiter came and gave us a table. All was well, until we asked about the food.

I am allergic to egg and milk. So we asked them what did they have that didn't have egg / milk in it. The first thing he does is yell at us: "Duh, if you can't eat egg and milk then you can't eat anything in the world! Just go eat a bowl of rice!"

We were all a bit shocked, but we ignored that and continued to ask since there must be something that don't have egg/milk. Then he showed us the mongolian part of the buffet. Since everything is pretty much raw, neither egg or milk were present. The owner told us that everything in that part does not contain egg/milk. But then I noticed egg noodles and asked if that were indeed egg noodles. Guess what the owner said? This is the absolutely most shocking part.

Owner: "For god's sake, of course that's egg. Just eat rice and don't care about the noodles. What are you? Retarded? Just eat and stop asking stupid questions and wasting my time."

Is that really a way to treat your customers? At this point, I was pretty much fed up and wanted to leave. But my friend was more tolerant than me. My friend asked him instead what it buffet costs. The response we got was:

Owner: "The price? Don't even **** discuss the price with me, I'm not gonna lower the price just because that freak can't eat ****."

My friend merely asked about the price. He didn't even said anything else.

If I could I would have given it minus stars, it doesn't even deserve a SINGLE star.

HORRIBLE ATTITUDE - SKIP THIS PLACE!

• Visited June 2012
6 Thank SubZero1

“Bai Sheng - bad food and bad manners.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 July 2012

A very disappointing restaurant. Poor quality non authentic food. Possibly the rudest manager in existence. Babies and toddlers are expected to pay around 50% of the adult price, which is not cheap considering the terrible food.

Never again