“pleasant surprise”

Aarhus, Denmark
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“pleasant surprise”
Reviewed 27 October 2013

moby dick doesn't look very impressive from the outside. In fact, looks a bit like a shady pub or bodega. But step inside and you are entering a very cozy restaurant with excellent and friendly service. We were a party of three Chinese plus an infant (also Vhinese) and we needed a quick meal before catching the ferry. The waiter was absolutely friendly and accommodating and made sure that would get three very good courses in time. All in all, Moby Dick is a very good restaurant

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank hulubulu_10

Stockholm, Sweden
“My strongest three dots I gave on Tripadvisor.”
Reviewed 4 August 2013

House wine, white was excellent and red very good.

We were twice for dinner. The first time everything was perfect. The second time (Monday) one of us asked to get biff roasted medium. He got it well done. After few minutes the waiter came with new dish with biff roasted medium. Vegetarian dish was very good the first time.

Conclusions: Second time some were not satisfied. That is definitely good restaurant and I will gladly go back but not on Monday.

• Visited June 2013
Husavik
“Big surprise in a small town”
Reviewed 5 July 2013

I was recently traveling through Frederikshavn in Danemark. This a ferry town. The centrum is lovely and by accident I went into this restaurant. And I got the best seafood that I have had in years. On the menu :
Fyldt rødspætte
Kr.229,- DKR
Med rejer, asparges, små nye kartofler samt hummersauce. Or in english: flounder with prawns, asparges, new cooked potatoes and lobster souce.
If the fish is as good every day as I experienced then this restaurant s worth visiting. And the portion was more than expected.

• Visited July 2013