“Great place to eat!”

Cuisines: Moroccan
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 2 July 2014 via mobile

My husband and I ate at the villa nomade this evening and had a superb meal. The decor is atmospheric and contemporary, the welcome was warm and the food was excellent. It is a pleasure to see somewhere so clean and well organised.

The wine was very reasonably priced - 12E for half a litre in a carafe and also well priced as bottles.

Our meal was well cooked and beautifully presented. It is difficult to find fault with anything. Our bill came to less than100E and it was amazing value.
Thank you villa nomade!

1  Thank LC825

Reviewed 1 September 2012

The menu is in French the staff speak a little English but even I got by on my limited French as I knew it was morroccan and i wanted either tagine or cous cous. I had chicken and pear tagine which was okay, the wine was nice but I found the price a little high £20 ish for that one dish and a small glass of wine..........however most things in Le Touquet are expensive

Reviewed 25 August 2012

What else can be said about this fantastic restaurant! The service is perfect, the food is absolutely excellent : I don't like couscous but all of my friends who ordered some positively loved it: perfect quantity, artistic presentation, incomparable taste. As for me, the Poire Belle Hanane Tajine is probably one of the most exquisite things I have ever tasted, 3 michelin stars restaurants included (dont count the calories though, it's as fatty as it can get, but the portion is reasonable). Oh and the bathroom is so elegant it almost makes you want to go twice and take your camera with you the second time. I only wish the owners some day manage to transfer the restaurant to a new location with a garden (the outdoor 'terrace' consists of two tables on the pavement) because eating those delicacies outside in summer would be sheer bliss! Don't miss Villa Nomade

2  Thank francoise1976
Reviewed 28 April 2012

My husband and I ate here on a rainy night 2 years ago. We had a great meal and were really looking forward to going back on our second visit to Le Touquet last week. We were not disappointed. Once again the weather was poor but the restaurant is cosy and welcoming. We both had a lamb tagine which was delicious and piping hot. We had to ask for some bread to mop up the lovely sauce! We didn't want to waste a mouthful. We had no room for dessert but enjoyed a reasonably priced bottle of Moroccan red. Will certainly be back!

1  Thank rosita061
Reviewed 10 September 2010

My husband and I had a wonderful evening meal at La Villa Nomade. I love the decor, very stylish, whilst still comfortable.
We started our meal with a mojito, which was really nice. (Been to Cuba several times and I can say that the Villa Nomade mojitos are nearly as good!). If you like spicy, flavoursome food, I can recommend the Brulante tagine, which is simply delicious. The puddings are also very nice and compliment the main dishes very well.
The food is also reasonably priced, and so is the wine (recommend the Moroccan rosé!) If we lived in Le Touquet, we would eat there a lot!

1  Thank SLR&SLR