Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
US$204
Free cancellation until 28/04/21
US$209
Free cancellation until 28/04/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com
US$210
Free cancellation until 29/04/21
Expedia.comUS$210
eDreamsUS$209
Trip.comUS$211
All reviews duplex room swimming pool separate toilet enjoyable stay residential area modern hotel tea and coffee making facilities long weekend town centre tennis court france french bath woodland
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 June 2017 via mobile

The room was a good size. Might be a little hot in the summer with no air conditioning. But with the fan and the ability to leave the doors open it was comfortable. Grass area with chairs outside and easy to load/unload.
I didn't try the breakfast, the staff were very helpful.

Reviewed 11 June 2017 via mobile

We visited Le Touquet for a family weekend away. The hotel was perfect; the room was spacious with a mezzanine floor with single beds for the boys. It was clean and well decorated, maybe recently refurbished. The only downside, which wasn't too much of an issue was the hotel and room were very warm. The mezzanine flood had a big Velux window and with the sliding doors leading to the balcony we were able to circulate air through the room making a bit more comfortable.

The location was good. We didn't want to travel outside of Le Touquet, so the hotel was pretty well placed being only 15 minute walk from the town and just a little further from the beach. We didn't use the car the entire weekend, which makes a change for us.

The boys enjoyed the pool and the bar area was very nice. We ate out every day apart from our last day where we decided to have breakfast at the hotel. The food can only be described as mediocre, particularly for the price. It was either over or under cooked. 3 attempts my son had at boiling an egg before he gave up. There're was a large selection of pastries and bread which was fine, but the pancakes were already cooked and left out for us to put on a hot plate to reheat. Needless to say, we didn't enjoy the food, particularly compared to the restaurants in the town.

On checkout my wife was asked if everything was ok and if she liked the breakfast. When she said no to the breakfast, the receptionist didn't respond. Other than this the staff were very friendly and attentive.

If it wasn't for the breakfast I would have given an overall rating a 5.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 10 June 2017 via mobile

Perfect location and base for le touquet weekend away, but the hotel is old and dated but adequate for what you need. Staff are friendly and helpful. Just needs a bit of a refurb in places. Would be perfect for a family and kids with the swimming pool and bar etc.

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Le Touquet, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2017

Hello Megan R,

Thank you for staying with us and for leaving a review. I am happy that our location worked for your travel needs and that you found our staff commendable. However, I understand that the general condition of the hotel was a let down. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. Your comments are highly valuable to us and will assist us in our continuous efforts to maintain and improve the service level we aim for.

Best Regards,

John O
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 8 June 2017 via mobile

Can I stres the poor rating is for the building and not the staff who were very polite, helpful and professional at all times. But the building and facilities let them down, our room was very scruffy and hot. I felt like I was at a really bad holiday camp!

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
JMThibault, Directeur général at Holiday Inn Le Touquet, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2017

Dear Sir,
Thank you for taking the time to write this review following your recent stay.
We regret that this one has not lived up to your expectations.
The satisfaction of our customers and our priority, we are sensitive to your remarks and will seize every opportunity to improve.
Regards,

Reviewed 3 June 2017 via mobile

Hi all,

Whilst the hotel it's lovely and the price not so much at £304 we paid included breakfast.. we arrived got changed and on the way out asked reception of any recommendations for places to eat.. in which he gave us a map from the hotels own printed maps.. well to cut a long story short it's not 100% nor is there own location based on there own address and postal code or zip code if your an American. We went backwards and forth for over an hour 15 mins to find the
Bloody place it was bad enough in the day but at night be warned all the roads look the same and again do not rely on there address postal code it's the incorrect location. And for all of you that think I've got a mobile sat nav no is the answer as my sat nav is this years build into my £110k new Range Rover and even that couldn't locate this place and this is suppose to be 100% to the point via gps, even google maps couldn't find it... good luck!! Staff don't help much rather when I called them up to guide me back in they hadn't the foggiest and they live local..

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Le Touquet, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2017

Hello philipjodie,

Thank you for staying in our property and for posting your review. I am pleased to note that you liked the facility. Our hotel is committed to provide our guests with the highest quality services and facilities. It is regrettable to hear that you had a challenge going around the location. I am sorry our staff was unable to give much help with the direction. Allow me to apologize for any inconvenience these issues may have caused you. Your feedback is very important to us so I have sent you a private message to follow up.

Once again, thank you for staying with us.

Lera P