The apartments at this residence were extremely poor value for money .We paid nearly £2000 for two weeks in a one bedroom apartment which was extremely run down and paintwork and lino cracked everywhere you looked.We paid for international tv channels for the two weeks at this particular apartment as one of our members is limited to mobility and stays indoors most of the time .This was great we thought but when we arrived we were told only french channels available and NOTHING could be done about it. After 5 emails to Pierre Vacances and a registered letter on our return we still have had no reply or response.NOT a good company to deal with if your a british holiday . The area is Le Touquet and we have been before but would recommend staying in some of the nearby hotels for service ,promised amenities and space and cleanliness. What a waste of money and not what they advertise at all on their website.maker.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Leading seaside resort on the Côte d’Opale, residence on the edge of a woodWith heated indoor pool, tennis court, playground and cycle hire. Free activities for 6-12 year-olds in April, July and August. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Pierre & Vacances Residence Les Jardins de la Cote d'Opale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pierre And Vacances Residence Les Jardins De La Cote d`Opale
- Pierre & Vacances Residence Les Jardins De La Cote d`Opale Hotel Le Touquet