First impression isn't good, mouldy external walls and leaking rainwater pipes. The whole hotel has an awful smell but our room smelled revolting - unbearable urine smell - we had to keep the doors open all the time. Our friends room was nearly as bad. The room itself was very small but ok although the sofa bed is so uncomfortable with a flimsy mattress on a slatted base. The decoration was poor - it wouldn't take much to decorate the place, clean the dirty carpets etc to make this hotel better. The swimming pool was warm and great for the children, although the liner had come away from the floor of the pool creating a bouncy effect! Good location, adjacent to the riding school and close to the excellent Dune aux Loups restaurant which I think is the best in Le Touquet. Staff were perfectly friendly.
Would not stay in this hotel again and suggest you pay a bit more and stay in the Holiday Inn if you want a family room. Otherwise book the larger apartments with separate bunk bed rooms on the ground floor which were bearable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Leading seaside resort on the Côte d’Opale, residence on the edge of a woodWith heated indoor pool, tennis court, playground and cycle hire. Free activities for 6-12 year-olds in April, July and August. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pierre & Vacances Residence Les Jardins de la Cote d'Opale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pierre & Vacances Residence Les Jardins De La Cote d`Opale Hotel Le Touquet
- Pierre And Vacances Residence Les Jardins De La Cote d`Opale