We booked a last minute half term break in May. Having stayed here several times before, it was really disappointing and sad to see how these apartments have been neglected and become run down. We knew from previous experience to book a larger apartment and it was functional for what was needed. However, there is a strange smell of wet dog in the whole complex and our apartment had a certain odour too. Inside, it was very tatty, with flaking plaster and chipped skirting boards. The pool is OK and handy when the weather is not great. The service was mixed -we found the receptionists surly but when we phoned to report no hot water shortly before reception closed, we were sent a maintenance man within 10 minutes. The complex is set in the pine forest outside of town and is a great location. With a lick of paint and a little TLC, this facility could restored to it's former glory.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Leading seaside resort on the Côte d’Opale, residence on the edge of a woodWith heated indoor pool, tennis court, playground and cycle hire. Free activities for 6-12 year-olds in April, July and August. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Pierre & Vacances Residence Les Jardins de la Cote d'Opale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pierre & Vacances Residence Les Jardins De La Cote d`Opale Hotel Le Touquet
- Pierre And Vacances Residence Les Jardins De La Cote d`Opale