Enjoyed le touquet & enjoyed stay regardless of substandard accommodation. Bit grubby, outdoor patio area definitely needs a good scrub & the smell from the bathroom made me feel ill. Good job we were out most of the time. If the weather hadn't been good I couldn't have stayed there a day & receptionist was bizarre woman. Ok if you want to crash somewhere & out a lot.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Leading seaside resort on the Côte d’Opale, residence on the edge of a woodWith heated indoor pool, tennis court, playground and cycle hire. Free activities for 6-12 year-olds in April, July and August. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Pierre & Vacances, Odigeo, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Pierre & Vacances Residence Les Jardins de la Cote d'Opale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pierre And Vacances Residence Les Jardins De La Cote d`Opale
- Pierre & Vacances Residence Les Jardins De La Cote d`Opale Hotel Le Touquet