We have just returned from our first holiday in Le Touquet. The accomodation was very clean and the kitchen well equipped with microwave, kettle ,coffee maker, hob, fridge/freezer ,dishwasher (tablets provided) etc. Bathroom was smart and modern, towels were provided.We stayed in a apartment for up to 5 people, the bedroom had 3 comfortable single beds sheets pillow cases,pillows and duvets provided.The tv in the lounge area broadcast BBC1,BBC2,ITV1 and CH4 as well as other channels Staff were polite and helpful.We were traveling with 2 children aged 5 and 7 and they made good use of the indoor heated pool,loungers were available at no charge. We used local shops and the Champion supermarket in Le Touquet (-see their website for a map) for shopping. Ponies were for hire at the nearby equestrian centre 8 euros for 1/2 hour,where you lead your child on the pony along woody tracks, our children really enjoyed this.Cycling is very popular here and bikes can be hired through the hotel or if you have brought your own there is space to store them.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Leading seaside resort on the Côte d’Opale, residence on the edge of a woodWith heated indoor pool, tennis court, playground and cycle hire. Free activities for 6-12 year-olds in April, July and August. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Pierre & Vacances Residence Les Jardins de la Cote d'Opale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pierre And Vacances Residence Les Jardins De La Cote d`Opale
- Pierre & Vacances Residence Les Jardins De La Cote d`Opale Hotel Le Touquet