We were here for a work incentive last week. The hotel has good parking and a nice entrance where we were greeted and checked in to our rooms promptly. The room was nice in size but had no air conditioning which I was very surprised at as I haven't stayed in a room without air con for many years. I had two windows that needed to be open for all of the time I was in the room as it was very warm.
There was a nice outside bar terrace but it was 10 euros for a pint of beer and even more for a spirit and mixer - a little excessive I would say!
Only a five minute walk into town and fifteen minutes max to the beach. They had a nice indoor pool/spa that we visited whilst there but only for a swim/sauna. Breakfast was average and was a buffet style. The French bread was fresh and really tasty
In summary, a nice hotel overall but a couple of things could have been done to improve our stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Opal Coast ideally situated between Paris, London and Brussels, where you will find Le Touquet - a dynamic and vibrant 4-season European Resort. In the heart of one of its most elegant quarters, just 500m from the beach and 150m from the Palais des Congres, the 1930's charm of the Westminster and its sober luxury continue to attract. The 115 rooms and suites, 2 restaurants and spa will welcome you for a charming stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Barriere Le Westminster reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Westminster And Spa
- Westminster Hotel Le Touquet
- Hotel Westminster Le Touquet
- Hotels Le Touquet