The Westminster's peak was probably in the 1920s & 1930s but it retains the elegance of that age while accommodating modern needs with the spa and fitness centre and wifi. The lift is a wonderful piece of engineering and architecture that deserves a mention all of its own. Our room was somewhat sparsely decorated for its size but was extremely comfortable, buffet breakfast was incredible and overall a first class stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Opal Coast ideally situated between Paris, London and Brussels, where you will find Le Touquet - a dynamic and vibrant 4-season European Resort. In the heart of one of its most elegant quarters, just 500m from the beach and 150m from the Palais des Congres, the 1930's charm of the Westminster and its sober luxury continue to attract. The 115 rooms and suites, 2 restaurants and spa will welcome you for a charming stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Hotel Barriere Le Westminster reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Westminster And Spa
- Westminster Hotel Le Touquet
- Hotel Westminster Le Touquet
- Hotels Le Touquet