Built in the 1920's, this is a beautiful, elegant hotel and this year its celebrating its 90th anniversary: 1924 - 2014.
We had an executive room at the front of the hotel on the second floor with a view of the park opposite. The room was very spacious and beautifully furnished with pale blue and dove grey furnishings. There's a very large window which opens out fully giving light and ventilation to the room (no air conditioning). There's a large and very comfortable bed, a small table and two chairs, a dressing table, a seat at the bottom of the bed and a chaise longue in the window area.
Upon entering the room, you walk into a small lobby with a door into the bathroom and a door into the bedroom, ensuring that the bedroom doesn't suffer from any noise from the corridor outside.
It was a pleasure to stay here and although expensive, this is a lovely hotel for a special occasion.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Opal Coast ideally situated between Paris, London and Brussels, where you will find Le Touquet - a dynamic and vibrant 4-season European Resort. In the heart of one of its most elegant quarters, just 500m from the beach and 150m from the Palais des Congres, the 1930's charm of the Westminster and its sober luxury continue to attract. The 115 rooms and suites, 2 restaurants and spa will welcome you for a charming stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Agoda, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hotel Barriere Le Westminster reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Westminster And Spa
- Westminster Hotel Le Touquet
- Hotel Westminster Le Touquet
- Hotels Le Touquet