We have stayed at The Westminster a few times over the past 10 to 15 years and have never been disappointed, and indeed really look forward to each visit. This year we stayed for 6 nights in a front of building deluxe king double that was well proportioned, attractively furnished, and gave us a splendid view down onto the hotel's front gardens and over the forest and park.
We took breakfast in the hotel each morning which was a well organised, well catered, and well staffed affair that was a most enjoyable start to the day.
We, like many others I am sure, looked forward each early evening to taking a drink in the ground floor bar and terrace which allows one to soak in the last of the day's rays, and watch the world and it's wife ( and children, dogs and sundry others) pass by on the main track in and out of the principal shopping street.
The weather was very mainly very pleasant during our stay, warm but not humid which might have been an issue as the hotel does not have air conditioning in the bedrooms, I suppose reasoning that it would only be needed for a few weeks at most each year and at an exorbitant cost. It will not stop us returning again in the future.
This hotel with ample guest parking, is superbly situated to take full advantage of the veritable feast of Le Touquet visitor attractions, such as beach, large indoor swimming and water play complex, shopping, dozens of eateries, bars and clubs, horse racing stadium and course, extensive horse riding facilities, several excellent golf courses, extensive yachting facilities, excellent indoor and outdoor tennis complex, and so much more.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Opal Coast ideally situated between Paris, London and Brussels, where you will find Le Touquet - a dynamic and vibrant 4-season European Resort. In the heart of one of its most elegant quarters, just 500m from the beach and 150m from the Palais des Congres, the 1930's charm of the Westminster and its sober luxury continue to attract. The 115 rooms and suites, 2 restaurants and spa will welcome you for a charming stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HRS, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Barriere Le Westminster reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Westminster And Spa
- Westminster Hotel Le Touquet
- Hotel Westminster Le Touquet
- Hotels Le Touquet